Avasflowers Flowers Review

This is the worst company ever to deal with they sent the wrong order on top of that the flowers were half dead. They refuse to issue a credit or refund

Bad quality
Review #972293 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972293.
1.1

Avasflowers - Avas flowers

Miserable! Anniversary flowers supposed to be delivered by noon.

LIE #1

Supposed to have email confirming delivery time. LIE#2 When you call their "help" line, wait 15 or minutes.

Non helpful "help". Lying help.

Our anniversary was diminished because of this miserable "florist".

The flowers are super expensive, but not worth the price. LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY OUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUS LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSYEnter at least 100 wordsEnter at least 100 wordsEnter {{redacted}}

rts60001
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #960205 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.3

Avasflowers - Paid but no delivery

a close friend of our was hospitalized in Aurora Colorado recently and we ordered some flowers to be delivered to her while there. 3 days later & 3 different excuses later they still have not been delivered. Multiple e-mails back & forth-- finally a personal e-mail from the manager " Sarah" with her direct contact number-- however when I attempted to call her at the number she gave me less than 30 minutes after receiving the e-mail -- was told she dos not work there any longer-- also discovered the don't even show an address for this business/ location also appears there is over 1200 complaints filed against this company

I didn’t like
Failure to deliver product, Put on hold several times and then disconnected
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #954545 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer954545.

Avasflowers Flowers Review

Worst I've dealt with. They didn't deliver when they were supposed to and didn't send anything close to what I ordered, looked like junk.

You can't speak to anyone by phone and they send generic response emails. Waste of $80

Not as described
Review #952714 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer952714.
1.1

Avasflowers - Disappointed

My flowers took too long to deliver when they finally got to the destination they didn't look as I thought they would very skimpy. Looked as though they were picked out of someone's garden and delivered 2 days later

(DISAPPOINTED)

They were sent to someone in hospital to help and make them feel better but the flowers didn't look fresh they were skimpy not like the picture on the web site I felt like is was deceived on the quality of these flowers. Seems like the company should send another bouquet then maybe I would use this company again if not I will never use this company again

I didn’t like
Put on hold several times and then disconnected
Reason of review
Bad quality of the flowers and didn't deliver on time
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #952416 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer952416.

Avasflowers - Very rude and unprofessional~Have the nerve to offer credit to their store....

Flowers were ordered for special occasion on 11/4/16..When they arrived, it looked like they had fallen out of the vase. They were delivered at almost closing time.

My boyfriend also ordered some from Ava's. Those were beautiful and are still alive. The flowers were not fresh when they arrived. By the Sunday, they were completely dead.

I ask them to come and get them or send fresh ones or refund my money! They refused.

Only would give me 15.00 credit...Knowing that I will never buy flowers from them again.It is clear by their reviews, the do not care about customer service. Please order flowers from somewhere else for that special occasion.

I didn’t like
Rip off, Refusal to correct order, Price for produce and lack of customer service, Pictured product deceptive
Poor service, damaged, Bad quality
Full refund
Review #951978 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer951978.
Featured

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers

I ordered a nice bouquet and a personalized card for my brother to be delivered to the hospital that he was admitted in because I couldn't travel.

I ordered them with this company because I needed same-day delivery. I payed above $62 altogether.

First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained.

Well, then they finally got them delivered and what my brother received was nowhere near what I ordered. It was like night and day. I ordered colorful flowers with roses etc and a personalized card, instead, he got some white flowers with daisies and no roses and a print out card with misspelled words. Not even what I wrote! I tried to write and they kept sending e-mails but none gave me a refund of any sort.

This was a scam!! Not ever using them again!

Enterprise, Utah, United States #1256736

We had the same problem with Avas Flowers. They offered us a 10% refund.

We ordered a specific order and they guaranteed they would make sure that was what we get. Over $80 plus. When it arrived was absolutely not what we ordered. I am sending to all our companies not to use Avas as they did not comply with our order.

When i Called I got a very rude employer by the name of enrique or such and he was completely rude and condescending.

JeepSux
Sanford, Maine, United States #1239622

they are a big scam

I am with you! They did same type of thing to me....

Tags
Not as described
Full refund
Review #951099 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer951099.
2.3

Avasflowers - Disappointing flowers and awful customer service.

I ordered flowers for the loss of a family member, and I was extremely disappointed, if not shocked with how small they were compared to the picture. I have heard good things about the company in the past - but i would never once recommend this to anyone.

I attached a picture of what the website said that they would be. It specifically says "as shown" on your website. I also attached a picture of what was received, and they just tried to offer me a small credit for the site. They are not at all worth what I spent on them.

They are incredibly misleading, especially by saying that they were on "sale" because clearly they were barely worth the "sale" price - never mind the price they were advertised to be. When I spoke to them they would only offer me a credit, which is worthless because I never want to use this site again.

Full refund
Review #950924 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer950924.

Avasflowers Flowers Review

I had flowers delivered to my Sister. They were wilted!!

I have been calling daily Ang get no help!!

Do not buy from this company. They r crooks

Damaged or defective
Review #948053 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer948053.
2.2

Avasflowers - Flowers Review from Memphis, Tennessee

I ordered these flowers for my mother and I am abhorred at the lack of quality and the unapologetic customer service I received when I sent a picture of the flowers (petals were falling off and they were bent), buyer beware! My toddler could pick a bunch of dandelions that would have looked better!

Bad quality
Review #929217 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer929217.