Avasflowers - Flowers Review

NEVER BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE SHOP!!! I sent my daughter flowers showing on their website.

Was SUPPOSED TO BE large colorful roses, gerber Daisy's and other special flowers. They sent me an email saying she received it at 3 something. My daughter didn't get it to almost 8:00pm. Lucky her business was still open.

It WAS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE AD. Tried. Along then for days.

Always left me on hold.i want my money back. I'm calling better business to shut you down!!!!

Not as described
Review #1008038 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008038.

Avasflowers - Terrible customer service!

Not only did I receive flowers where the vase was shattered, but when I called this company to let them know the issue, I sat on hold for about 30 minutes. Then the customer service rep told me she could not hear what I was saying and that the line connection must be bad, so she hung up on me.

Ironically, she had no issue hearing my name and the issue with the broken vase when she initially took the call.

It is so disappointing that a company would behave so badly towards their customers. Funny how there was supposed to be a survey available to take for customer experience, yet you couldn't even get to that part of the call.

Damaged product, Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1007996 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1007996.
Resolved
1.8

Resolved: Avasflowers - Dead Mommy Greeting

I am a recent customer of Avas Flowers. I called to deliver flowers to my mother.

She an I have not spoken in 2 years and the flowers were a way to symbolize a new year and beginning. The message to her should have read: Dear Mommy, may these white flowers symbolize new beginnings through purity and grace. God bless you. I love you Stephanie Instead Avas Flowers wrote: DEAD Mommy, may these white flowers symbolize new beginnings through purity and grace.

God bless you. I love you Stephanie Without having any contact with her the error was only realized once receiving the delivery notice and invoice. My father reached out to her and said she said she was frightened and thought it was a threat. Avas made a moment of grace and moving forward become one of shock and horror after two years without contact.

Avas' website reads, "Our customer's satisfaction is our Number One priority, not just because it's our job, but because we really do care. " I do not agree. I spoke to customer service, who did call my mother to explain but she naturally only responded in a very professional manner. When I personally called customer service for a resolution I was told I would be given a full refund and a manager would call me.

After waiting and not receiving a call I called customer service twice the following day.

The first time I was hung up on after being put on hold for several minutes. the second time I was told that Sam the manager would only be giving back $15 refund.

lovesyoga
Full refund
Review #988021 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers Flowers Review

They arrived a day late and came from a GROCERY STORE! Not at all florist quality!!

Don't be fooled by the ads! You DO NOT get what you pay for!!

Bad quality
Review #985380 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer985380.
1.1

Avasflowers - Service Failure Flower Delivery for a Funeral

I ordered flower arrangement on Dec.31st to be delivered for funeral mass for 11am Jan 3rd service. The customer service called me an hour and half before the mass that they could not deliver because of the holiday.

They had 3 days to give me the notice, if I would had known I could had called another Flower Shop. I called the customer service the next day , it sound like the service are located out of the country. They gave me a ran around getting a full refund (the least thing they could do) .

Not only my husband and I are very distressed from sudden death of my husband's sister, expecting a nice flowers for the service this is what we got-a dispute over this which adds to another distress! Whatever you do please don't ever use them!

Portland, Oregon, United States #1265419

Distressed

dbabal2
I didn’t like
Entire service
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #985058 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers Flowers Review

AVAS Flowers took my very specific order, charged my account and then sustituted cheap greenery...I paid $159.91 for an order of orchids, hydrangea & ferns..AVAS sent an orchid with a few green plants in a basket...NOT HAPPY AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK...

Not as described
Review #977185 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer977185.
Featured
1.2

Avasflowers - Communication is terrible with Avas Flowers

I ordered Christmas flowers for my mom and sister. The flowers were delivered in a grocery box from Schnucks!!!

I paid for a red glass vase. Emailed and called several times, and it was hard to get them to respond. They finally sent a new arrangement, but still have ignored me as I want a refund. I would have rather them tell me that they were sending another arrangement out, because had I known that, I would have told them to keep them.

The flower arrangement also didn't have any pine cones in it, and not very many flowers.

I've attached the photo of the flowers they sent, and a photo of what they should have looked like. Of course, the whole photo isn't showing....Not sure why....DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SHOP AT ALL.

slickmick56
I didn’t like
Calling center and i thought i was speaking to the florist
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #976473 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.3

Avasflowers Flowers Review

I ordered flowers for my aunt on her birthday I wasnt pleased at all with the way they put the flowers together. It wasnt even close to the picture online i called them n they said it says they will try to make it look as close to the pic as possible

Not as described
Review #973500 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer973500.

Avasflowers Flowers Review

I placed a order was promised they would arrive the 8th and they didn't show up till the 9th and they were dead tried calling costumer service 3 times they would transfer me to there manager and it just went to a voicemail where they hang up on you. Never again will I order from these people

Bad quality
Review #973275 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer973275.

Avasflowers - Flowers Review

Ordered flowers from avas to be delivered. Delivered wrong flowers and delibwred small version when i paid for medium version.

Also, when called and complained they said they would deliver the correct size and order the next day and refund me 10% off my order.. guess what, nothing. Nothing delivered no 10% refund.. absolutely nothing.

Called again and got the run around. Will never use them again.

Not as described
Review #972785 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer972785.