Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered an arrangement for a friend who was having a bad day, and I wanted to cheer her up.Simple enough?

Nope. I ordered the floral vibrance bouquet, selected the premium arrangement for a total of $100. The pictures I provided say it all. The photo of what it should look like is only the standard version, and it looks 1,000 times better than what was received.

I was appalled and embarrassed at what was sent to my friend.

When I showed the Avas staff what happened, I was treated very rudely and given a "refund" of $13.I will never use Avas again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers floral vibrance bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers floral vibrance bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments