Avasflowers - Express Delivery Service Review

You guys are horrible! Tell Jerry, Lilly and Marcus they all suck!

Jerry was the worst!! I love how I spent a ton of money on flowers and then they never come. When you do try to speak with someone in one of the other departments other then sales you are told by an automated phone device that someone will call you back. No they won't!!

If you want to speak to someone about making a purchase they get to you right away! What a bunch of jerks! They charge you an arm and a leg and then no flowers and THEN no customer service! JERRY is the worst!

I am so going to blast them all over social media. Thanks for nothing! Literally NOTHING!

My friends birthday was last week and this *** is still going on. Just fix the freaking problem people.

Anchorage, Alaska, United States #1288390

They sent my girlfriend 3 dead *** flowers today

Holland526
Poor customer service
Review #1008375 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Express Delivery Service Review

I recently ordered flowers from this place for Valentines Day, I get a report saying it will be deliver on the 14th of Feb, today on the 14th I went to check on status of delivery at 11:00am nothing......then I called to check an auomation voice, then after waiting it automatically hangs up!!!!!! Finally went around the automation to place order in which they picked up after trying twice to talk I asked for a supervisor and was told it would be there at 2:00 today on the 14th!!!!!!!!

It still has not arrived I spend 88.00 and can't find what the *** is going on with my delivery they are the worse!!!!! Outsource everything!!!!!!!

No guarantee!!!!!!! Don't do business with them at all!!!!!!!

Problem with delivery
Review #1008165 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008165.
1.7

Avasflowers - Express Delivery Service Review from Garden Grove, California

Terrible customer service!!! I ordered flowers on 9/13/16 for a coworker retirement i ordered & paid for express delivery before 1:00 pm because she was leaving early they delivered the flowers at 3:45 no apologies he said on his paper it said b4 5:00 absolutly u acceptable the lady was gone & she didnt recieve her gift!

Ive contacted customer service several times & no one has resolved this problem....

DO NOT USE AVAS FLOWERS!!! THEY NEED TRAINING IN CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Order processing issue
Review #923011 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer923011.