Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 dozen roses for my mom that was in ICU and told them how important this was and they delivered wilted roses.I called over 20 times and finally was able to get someone to talk with me.

They said they would deliver another 2 dozen the next day and would make sure they were fresh. Well no flowers were deliver and they would not even take my calls. I called for 30 minutes straight and they just placed me on hold until the call was disconnected by them. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

THEY ARE LIARS.

They make promises and they don't keep ANY OF THEIR PROMISES .ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of avasflowers delivery service. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments