I ordered 2 dozen roses for my mom that was in ICU and told them how important this was and they delivered wilted roses.I called over 20 times and finally was able to get someone to talk with me.
They said they would deliver another 2 dozen the next day and would make sure they were fresh. Well no flowers were deliver and they would not even take my calls. I called for 30 minutes straight and they just placed me on hold until the call was disconnected by them. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!
THEY ARE LIARS.
They make promises and they don't keep ANY OF THEIR PROMISES .ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "Please clarify that on victim #2 that they purchased their pig from Tracy Bernardo. They did not purchase from me Joyce Wells at www.teacuppiggies.com. I have always had this domain..."
- "Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."