So very disappointed with you.

1) called before placing my order online. I wanted to confirm that they could be delivered that day. And during a time they could be home. I was told yes to both. So I placed my order online soon after.

2) A hour after placing my order I'm emailing and told my order can't be delivered that day. I call an I'm told the " designer requested more money for the arrangement" I'm sorry but not my issue. I needed the order delivery to take place that day and after 530.

3) a phone call at 0745 mountain time to myself to say my order was out for delivery.... it's a little early to be calling first off. But the order strictly said after 530pm

4) delivery was made at 4pm.

5) How upset do you think I am. Having to call and tell my loved one not to bother hanging around because the florest wasn't coming.

6) How upset do you think I am that they were delivered before the time requested?

The photo on the left was what was sent to my loved one. The one on the right is what was ordered.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Montgomery, Texas, United States #1240128

How sad that a business does not hold up to there end of the sell.I would call the credit card and dispute the charges.

So people just don't care.What a shame.