Avasflowers Delivery Service Review from Lee's Summit, Missouri
I was extremely disappointed with the whole experience.First of all I wanted the flowers delivered on the 11th before 1pm and they were delivered on the 10th.
Second, flowers are supposed to be a surprise and someone from there called the recipient to ask if its ok to be delivered after 1pm (again, it was the wrong day). You don't call someone ahead of time when they are being surprised with flowers. Lastly, there is no way that this bouquet was worth $100. They were pathetic looking, even on the second day when they opened up a little.
I was embarrassed to have sent these, and on the wrong day, and not even a surprise.I will never use this company again and will also spread the word in that area of how bad the whole experience was.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I bought a 1984 Eldorado convertible a few years from a dealer friend. They don't use Carfax and i bought the car based on my examination of the car. I..."
- "we brought a rocker recliner, a mattress set big big mistake. big rip you off. if you go buy any of there junk , you are nuts. rocker would fall..."
- "I ORDERED A SIDE TABLE ONLINE FROM TARGET.COM. WHEN IT ARRIVED, THERE WAS A STRONG CHEMICAL SMELL I THOUGH WAS FROM THE VARNISH AND THAT IT WOULS DISSIPATE. ..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."