Style and Design

Terrible experience. I sent flowers to my daughter.

When I didn't hear from her I asked her if she got them and she said no. I called to find out what happened to the flowers and they said they would have to get back to me within 2 hours I waited all day called again and they still didn't have any information. My daughter receive the flowers the next day and refused them because they were late. I had told the florist not to deliver the flowers if they were going to be late.

Ask for my money back they said they couldn't do that until they talk to their vendor.

They tried to deliver the flowers again the following day my daughter refused them again.

Plus the flowers were nothing like I ordered not even remotely close.

I will nevet use them again. I called my credit card company to make a complaint and dispute the charge.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Comments