It was our anniversary and I paid the extra "express service" to have them delivered BEFORE 10:00am to my wife's work.I kept calling and each time the customer service person said "sir, it's in the delivery truck.
Should be there within the hour." Four hours later they delivered this pathetic looking bouquet. Don't use Ava flowers.
They're just a call center and get local florists to deliver.Way over priced
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL! First photo is what is advertised online. Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, ..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "I purchase all of my work clothes at Brooks Brothers (both Outlet and Mall stores) and spend a considerable amount of money on my Brooks Brothers Credit Card! My favorites..."
- "I ordered 7 dresses that were on sale, and looked elegant to me on the website. It took 6 weeks to receive 5 of the items ordered. The worst thing..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."