It was our anniversary and I paid the extra "express service" to have them delivered BEFORE 10:00am to my wife's work.I kept calling and each time the customer service person said "sir, it's in the delivery truck.
Should be there within the hour." Four hours later they delivered this pathetic looking bouquet. Don't use Ava flowers.
They're just a call center and get local florists to deliver.Way over priced
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this..."
- "I brought i samsung galaxy core prime phone from 2000 Avondale dr durham nc my phone complely stop working it wont charge and i just got the phone 2 months..."
- "This is a recliner thais peeling & cracking in mutiple places. I purchased the conditioner to prolong the life, what a waste of time and money. I have purchased furniture..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "My over all experience with this dealership since I got my 2016 Colorado four months ago. My sales experience was good they do the typical push you into stuff..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- "I moved in 2 months ago. How would you like to pay almost $1500 a month, mold on the ceiling and they will not even answer my..."