1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers, card, Mylar balloon and a bear for daughter's birthday on 6 jul 17.Advertised as a local florist which would deliver same day.

Didnt happen on the 6th. Then promised 7 pm on 7th. Didnt happen then today they told me i had 25 percent discount asks they would be here tonight by 7pm. Two days later.

Guess what? No flowers. I just read all these reviews and am feeling naseus and angry. I'll call my credit card company before i lose it on the company.

But i will call forest thing tomorrow morning.I could have grown the sun flowers by now!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Ordered a fruit and chocolate basket to be delivered 5/10/17 Avasflowers "The person I sent this basket to did not get it until 5/13 and it was suppose to be delivered 5/10 and she did not receive what I ordered. She..." Read more Avasflowers - Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - I'm impressed!  (by how bad the flowers were.) Avasflowers "I ordered a Belize Sunset on June 8 for a birthday on June 10. I was told the local florist couldn't do it but Ava's would call my sister on..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more