1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers, card, Mylar balloon and a bear for daughter's birthday on 6 jul 17.Advertised as a local florist which would deliver same day.

Didnt happen on the 6th. Then promised 7 pm on 7th. Didnt happen then today they told me i had 25 percent discount asks they would be here tonight by 7pm. Two days later.

Guess what? No flowers. I just read all these reviews and am feeling naseus and angry. I'll call my credit card company before i lose it on the company.

But i will call forest thing tomorrow morning.I could have grown the sun flowers by now!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Avasflowers - Worst EVER! Avasflowers "First, they delivered DEAD roses to my 86-year-old mother-in-law on Valentine's Day. They tried to tell me I'd ordered the wrong kind of flowers (what -- I purposely ordered DEAD..." Read more Avasflowers - Do NOT order from this pathetic flower company!!! Avasflowers "My son is deployed so asked me to get his wife roses for their 1st year anniversary. First picture is what I ordered for 79.93! Next 4 pictures is what..." Read more Avasflowers Avas Holiday Flower Tree Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - Poor Floral Delivery from Avas Flowers Avasflowers "I ordered an arrangement online from Avas Flowers to be sent to my aunt who lost her father. They delivered dead flowers to her door. I feel so horrible about..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Sick sick sick of UPS Ups "I lost my phone and had a replacemrnt shipped to me for delivery the next day (27th July 2017) with UPS. I tracked my package sat at home and waited..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more