1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Two terrible experiences!For my aunts birthday, her flowers were delivered three days late.

Earlier this month, I ordered a sympathy bouquet which was delivered to days late. They did not deliver my balloon which I had ordered, and when I called to let them know about this they said they would have the balloon delivered the next day. A week later, The balloon had still not been delivered!

I called customer service and told them, and the representative told me " well we refunded you for the balloon because we didn't have any stock" No one from Ava's flowers called, or emailed me to let me know this!I I will never ever order from them again !!!!!!!

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Ashley
Mebane, North Carolina, United States #1302245

Also, I am contacting The Better Business Bureau, because of the terrible customer service, the quality of the flowers, do you late deliveries, and that customer service did not notify me that they made changes to my order!! Avis flowers customer service also did not offer a refund OR discount to help resolve the issue!!