My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin prior to order what I thought was gonna be a full beautiful arrangement. I requested a Pink bow instead of red due the cancer, I also included a card with a small msg. This arrangement was with tax $58 I believe. I had ordered the middle arrangement. I called in the mornin around 11 the arrangement wasn't there, so proceeded to call Ava's makin sure on the fullness n PINK DANG BOW!!!
I was so embarrassed n upset when my little sister sent me pics. No pink bow, the most ugliest, unprofessional not even close to the pic arrangement ever. The card was also messed up that had a personal msg. When ya can't be there for these emergency's n try to do something to say hey I'm here. Especially at a time of removal of a breast n cancer....oh u so very bad words. To insult her, myself n my boys how dare ya.
I will post this anywhere n everywhere I can especially to military installation cause this Veteran won't see other military personnel or veterans be taken advantage of. Shame on u.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Delivery Service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "I ordered a funeral arrangement that I saw online and the picture of the order (first picture) and the arrangement I received (second picture) is not similar at all, the..."
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."
- "Hmm....this is what I found inside Velveeta box. Didn't know what it was and couldn't really figured out what it was until I zoomed in with the camera and took..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "We purchase a home in Warners ny . We asked for the full size bathroom rough in for our basement . Now we have decided to finish our basement and..."