My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin prior to order what I thought was gonna be a full beautiful arrangement. I requested a Pink bow instead of red due the cancer, I also included a card with a small msg. This arrangement was with tax $58 I believe. I had ordered the middle arrangement. I called in the mornin around 11 the arrangement wasn't there, so proceeded to call Ava's makin sure on the fullness n PINK DANG BOW!!!
I was so embarrassed n upset when my little sister sent me pics. No pink bow, the most ugliest, unprofessional not even close to the pic arrangement ever. The card was also messed up that had a personal msg. When ya can't be there for these emergency's n try to do something to say hey I'm here. Especially at a time of removal of a breast n cancer....oh u so very bad words. To insult her, myself n my boys how dare ya.
I will post this anywhere n everywhere I can especially to military installation cause this Veteran won't see other military personnel or veterans be taken advantage of. Shame on u.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Product or service
- Avasflowers Delivery Service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What was shown on line was nothing like what was designed and delivered. Paid almost $100 for a $10 dollar special! The BS they tell you and offer..."
- "I am active duty military and new to area. After bad experiences with flowers mailed in past looked for a "local florist". AVAS FLOWERS claimed to be local and deliver..."
- " Published 4 seconds ago Paid over $200 and got an ordinary flower arrangement- ORDER #3535978 My friends BF died and she lived out of state in NJ. I was hesitant on ordering..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "So, like many Americans, I took part in Black Friday. While stocking up on various items, I went to the skinstore.com to get some face lotion (Epionce Renewal Facial Lotion)..."
- "Hello, I'm not sure if you're aware but the plastic bottles in which Mr. Clean TI-multi surface product is sold have a defect. I thought maybe I was pressing on..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "Discount Tire located in Harker Heights, TX. I brought 4 new rimes and tires in Oct of 2010. 3 out of 4 tires belts where broken. 1.First, Discount tried..."