1.3

Avasflowers - Grandmother birthday flowers

I ordered flowers from Ava’s for my Grandmothers 81st birthday on 3/17/18 at 11am. I was told she’d receive them by 4pm that day then I immediately received a text message saying call urgently about my order when I called I was told they had no driver to deliver today she’d receive them on the next day which was today 3/18/18 by 4pm she never received anything.

When I called to find out what was going on they placed me on hold a 5 times with no one returning to the phone. I received an email stating that my order was canceled and I’d receive a refund within 10 business days. That was totally unacceptable. They where quick to take my money and bad at giving it back.

Never gave an explanation as to why my order was not delivered just a bunch of transferring calls I’m so pissed who does that to a elderly lady on her birthday.

Ava is the worst flower shop ever. I plan on suing them for false advertising and emotional distress.

Read

Yeah you won’t win in any civil suit. They did give you an excuse.

They didn’t have a driver to deliver said flowers. In order to actually win in a civil case you have to prove damages and since there is no price tag for undelivered flowers after a refund there is no damages to record. Your booboo hurt feeling do not have a price tag. But I will say it’s priceless.

Priceless how you wait until the day of her birthday to arrange flowers yet expect others to in essence cover your *** and get mad at them when they don’t. Grow up please.

You failed to appropriately prepare and it bit you on the a$$. You get your refund and if she lives another year you will have another chance to get her a present in time.

user22617000
Order processing issue
Review #1213538 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Worst service ever

Thanks a lot but it took you over four days to get the anniversary flowers to my parents that are 85 years old. This is been the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Do not use this company!

Order processing issue
Review #1211638 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1211638.

Avasflowers - No delivery

Ordered flowers for a friend after surgery. No delivery.

Called customer service. Put on hold and disconnected.

user78609315
Problem with delivery
Review #1210409 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Not happy

I cant believe a simple flower arrangement cant be delivered on time. Flowers were supposed to be delivered to my girlfriend on her birthday and a day later they keep saying there on the way then i spent 5 hours and numerous calls just to be told it will take 7 days to get my money back.

Which I might add came out of my bank in like 5 min. This is *** and my girlfriend never got surprised with flowers on her birthday....

user73598141
Order processing issue
Review #1205696 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - SCAM FLORIST

You will NEVER receive another order from our family!!!

You told me you were charging $49.98 and when I received the email’d receipt, you slipped in a $15 “Service Charge”, without my knowledge!

You charged me $65.93 and even though I called immediately after placing the Order, you REFUSED to cancel it, at my request. I even spoke with a Manager who also refused to cancel, despite the order being placed just 5 minutes earlier!

Additionally, I am writing to the Better Business Bureau, to make them aware of your SHADY practices.

I am also going into every review website to let people know you are SCAMMERS!

Problem with delivery
Review #1205672 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1205672.

Avasflowers - WORST COMPANY EVER

Couldn't deliver flowers. Charged me anyway. When I called, was put on hold and the service was cut off when I was on hold. Then after a huge argument on a second call I made back to them, they refunded but only partially - FOR NO FLOWERS RECEIVED!!

They said that they couldn't get the number right for the receiver of the flowers. They couldn't get the number right for me. They only tried one time-said they got an 'all circuits busy' message and never tried again for either. But still charged and never delivered.

I will NEVER order from this company again!

TERRIBLE SERVICE-ACTUALLY NO SERVICE!!!

user63596301
Tags
I didn’t like
Marketing is a scam
Poor customer service
Loss
Review #1204926 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE

I ordered flowers for my mother's birthday and Avas Flowers sent her order to a local company called DFlowers. The level of Disrespect was so unreal.

I live in Georgia and I sent the flowers to North Carolina trying to surprise my mom for her birthday. Her flowers NEVER arrived on time and when she recieved them, the delivery driver was Very Rude. I called the flower shop and they were No Better. They talked very rude and nasty to me when all I wanted to do was make my mother smile on her birthday.

I ALWAYS order her flowers from Pro Flowers and I just wanted to try a different floral shop that was closer to her house. After being on the phone with 5 different individuals, I decided to get my money back. Customer service is what they lack and it's sad, but some people don't have good customer service. I will NEVER order from Avas Flowers or D Flowers AGAIN.

They made me feel as though my money was Not good. Sorry they loss what could have been a great relationship becasuse I ALWAYS order flowers for my family and close frineds.

I have spent Hundreds of dollars with Pro Flowers and they will CONTINUE to get my business. Avas Flowers and D Flowers, God Bless you and I will make sure that NO ONE I know EVER orders flowers here!!

I didn’t like
Lack of service, Level of disrespect
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1199908 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1199908.

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers is a scam

This company is a scam. Do not order. Please for the love order anywhere else, because you will 1.not get your order or 2.be incredibly disappointed because their ‘local people’ just go to super market and deliver whatever.

You will never see your money.

It is a scam business.

macajo63_40
Problem with delivery
Review #1199089 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Poor business

Flowers ordered on the 22nd to be delivered the 27th. Never done.

Called they said hopefully on the 28th.

Really her birthday was the 27th. But you took my money!!@!

merilenlee_39
Order processing issue
Review #1199062 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - WILL NEVER USE AGAIN

I placed an order online where they were adverting free delivery and 45% off however after I placed the order I realized I was being charged $15.95 for handling! I immediately clicked on the contact us and was asked to post a request and someone would call me.

After waiting for a few minutes and no call, I found a toll free number and called myself. I was on hold for some time and finally got someone on the line. She advised me that it was too late to cancel the order. How could it be too late?!?!?

I told her that I just placed the order and I know it was not shipped.

She told me she could only offer me a partial refund. I will NEVER order with these people again!

Problems with payment
Review #1198151 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1198151.