1.4

Avasflowers - Very bad experience, do not recommend this service!

Got an email confirming delivery on a Sunday but upon verification, order hadn't been received by recepient yet.

Called customer service on Monday and an associate informed me of "an issue with delivery" for Sunday and assured me that delivery would be done that same morning. Associate gave me a credit on next transaction for the inconvenience.

Checked in with recepient on Monday evening and still no delivery was made. Total disappointment at that point.

Checked in with recepient Tuesday morning and still nothing. Called customer service Tuesday morning and they told me that delivery is on its way. Told them not interested in their product and services any longer and asked for a refund, they refused full refund and awarded a 10% discount for the inconvenience! Really??!!! In a day and age where customer service and satisfaction are primordial, Avas's was sub-par... If you can't fulfill a commitment within your given delay then don't give the assurance that you can, that's misleading and a very bad way of doing business.

I will never do business with them again and don't recommend their services to anyone I know. What a let down and furious with this company and how this whole thing was handled.

ShaggyYorkshireTerrier749
Avasflowers Delivery Service
Review #1534185 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Not satisfied

I ordered flowers for my mom more than a week prior to mother’s day only for them not to show up. They were supposed to get there Saturday, the day before mother’s day and here it is Sunday night and they are not able to find the flowers and I received horrible customer service when I called to inquire. I will never order through this company again!

WateryFrog175
Order processing issue
Review #1533111 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Trash place

This company is totally not worth your money. They do not send out the emails they promise about delievery status.

Rude! Terrible! Customer service! Do not deliever products ontime.

Do no not deliever the product pictured in their websites. DO NOT NOT NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THEM

Avasflowers Delivery Service
Review #1532546 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1532546.

Avasflowers - Ruined Mother’s Day

I will never use your services again and will do all in my powers to spread my experience across the internet.

Avas Flowers is incompetent and a substandard service provider.

Fred A. Dunsing, Esq.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 11, 2019, at 12:30 PM, Avas Flowers Customer Support

Dear Fred,

We sincerely apologize but we have reached capacity for the holiday and are unable to process for delivery at the time you've requested. Accordingly, we regret to inform you that we have to cancel the order. We have processed a full refund to your account.

Sincerely,

Avas Flowers

www.AvasFlowers.com

Find us on Facebook Find us on Google+ Follow us on Twitter Find us on Google+ Find us on Google+

Stay connected with Avas Flowers for the latest deals, discounts, and promotions!

HilariousEel
Order processing issue
Review #1532454 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Will never use them again

They claim that they attempted to make my flower delivery but no one was there. It was to a funeral home on the day of the funeral.

I got notified via email after the funeral! When I called customer service, a lady put me on hold to "investigate".

After waiting 50 minutes for her response, I was disconnected. Very poor service.

FretfulSiameseFightingFish357
Avasflowers Delivery Service
Review #1532233 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Worst service ever

Avas Flowers ia a massive scam. There is nothing family about this company.

They are not a florist, they are a tele-florist.

Nothing but liars.

Ordered flowers for a Wake and had a guarantee from them for delivery. Flowers showed two hours after the Wake and not one time did any of these idiots contact me even though they said they would.

DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS USELESS COMPANY.

Avasflowers Delivery Service
Review #1528944 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1528944.

Avasflowers - Sucked

Ava's charged me 89.00 for a peace lily that Never Arrived !! I think they thought they could screw me because Im out of town and couldnt make it to the funeral. Bad Florist

Order processing issue
Review #1518347 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1518347.
1.2

Avasflowers - Terrible

I order flowers at 12 pm eastern time after 6.5 hours on the phone my flowers were still not delevired to my uncles wake who by the way was a bastist minister. It amazes me when you place the order your phone call is answered right away with a american customer service rep but after they mess the order up your put on hold for 45mins at a time and when you finally get to apeak to someone they barely speak english and then they disconnect you and you have to start all over again.

How you have stayed in business for 30 years is beyond me needless to say after 6 hours i cancelled my order and will never do business with you again.

I now understand why you want people to create a account to get on your facebook page you would be flooded with complaints. One last thing your pic of your family does not have one indian in it so why would you hire people who can barely speak english and after 3 phone calls and 6.5 hours later cannot fix a order.my advice to anyone ordering from you is to stay away they manage to make a very sad day in my life worse shame on you and your company.

SnappyWolf585
Poor customer service
Review #1503838 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - The last statement they have on the receipt is no guarantee

I tried to contact them, they give you this time that they'll call you back, but they never do, you never hear from them, there is a place where you can email and ask questions well what do you know that don't go through either!!! I place the order today March 1 to be sent on March 3 Tuesday so you can imagine how shocked I was to get the last message after you've paid saying delivery by 12 PM, no guarantee even for that, something needs to be done with these crooks.

I was actually contacting Wickard flowers in Escanaba Michigan, and that's who I thought I was dealing with until it was all over, it's like they *** into the starting point of the actual ordering. I can't add anything to this was just ordered today!

They have got me totally frustrated my best friend just died and I'm trying to send him $150 flower arrangement, for his wife. These are some rotten people.

Edmond Gardner

TerrificWhippet676
Poor customer service
Review #1483436 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Valentine's Day Flowers

I ordered Valentine's Day flowers 02/13/19 for my daughter who is in college in Tallahassee. It is now 02/19/19 and there has been no deliveries, I have sent an email, called the customer service number and there is yet to be a reply to my concerns and questions on my order.

I spent $82.80 on flowers with no delivery or even an explanation on where the flowers are..

I am extremely disappointed and upset and will never use Avas flowers again. Be warned consumers this is not a good floral service to use and extremely poor customer service

WindyArmadillo519
I didn’t like
Did not deliver flowers, Unacceptable customer service, False advertisement and poor quality and service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1475919 is a subjective opinion of poster.