Avasflowers - The last statement they have on the receipt is no guarantee

I tried to contact them, they give you this time that they'll call you back, but they never do, you never hear from them, there is a place where you can email and ask questions well what do you know that don't go through either!!! I place the order today March 1 to be sent on March 3 Tuesday so you can imagine how shocked I was to get the last message after you've paid saying delivery by 12 PM, no guarantee even for that, something needs to be done with these crooks.

I was actually contacting Wickard flowers in Escanaba Michigan, and that's who I thought I was dealing with until it was all over, it's like they *** into the starting point of the actual ordering. I can't add anything to this was just ordered today!

They have got me totally frustrated my best friend just died and I'm trying to send him $150 flower arrangement, for his wife. These are some rotten people.

Edmond Gardner

TerrificWhippet676
Poor customer service
Review #1483436 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Valentine's Day Flowers

I ordered Valentine's Day flowers 02/13/19 for my daughter who is in college in Tallahassee. It is now 02/19/19 and there has been no deliveries, I have sent an email, called the customer service number and there is yet to be a reply to my concerns and questions on my order.

I spent $82.80 on flowers with no delivery or even an explanation on where the flowers are..

I am extremely disappointed and upset and will never use Avas flowers again. Be warned consumers this is not a good floral service to use and extremely poor customer service

WindyArmadillo519
I didn’t like
Did not deliver flowers, Unacceptable customer service, False advertisement and poor quality and service
Full refund
Review #1475919 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - What a joke

i placed an order to Avas flowers online on the 28th of January to be delivered the 13th of February and it was not delivered. i called and got the run around and now it says it for redelivery???

I am actually wondering if they are going to be delivered at all... Ican't reach anyone on the phone and when I do they transfer me and I have to hold an extremely long time......UUUUGGGHHH

ThornySeaSnake845

my name is Cassie Franks and the company I had a terrible experience with Avas Florists, it says Cassie Franks as the company and this is wrong

This is a review about AVAS Florist not me Cassie Franks somehow this got switched around, bu take my advice do not use AVAS at any cost. Their customer service is non-existent at best, all they is put you on hold and transfer you around the flowers were finally delivered a day late and it was 9 pm on Valentines Day before they delivered them.

This is totally unacceptable to me and no compensation was offered at all. N ever use them, this was all due to their error!!

QuarterlyCloudedLeopard
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1471631 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Worst Flower Buying Experience

Had to give one star because you can't give zero. Worst flower buying experience.

Ordered flowers and balloons for a surprise for my 84 year old mother in law. Was quoted a delivery window of between 9:40 - 10 am as this was for a surprise. I specifically provided her apartment number for delivery as she lives in a large complex. When the receipt arrive via email, I noticed that the apartment number was missing despite specifically reviewing all delivery details with the associate.

I called back and another associate corrected the order and I received an updated invoice with the apartment number on it. As 10:00 on the delivery day came and passed, I called only to be told that they now can't guarantee delivery before noon. Surprise not shot, I waited until noon for delivery. Still no flowers.

Called again, only to find out that the driver delivered the flowers to the management office on the other side of the property causing me to get in the car in a driving rain storm to get the flowers. When I got to the management office they told me that they told the driver to deliver the arrangement to the apartment but he answered that they always leave it here, which was false. Next day all the balloons have lost helium and are on the floor. I have called Avas 6 times to get satisfaction.

They have claimed that the didn't have the address despite it being on the receipt dated 3 days before the delivery and now that it was too late to claim a product defect, which I told them about as soon as the balloons dropped a day after delivery. They offered to give me a whopping $12 on a $100 order, which is ***

Read

Avas is a call center with two locations in the USA. NJ and NY.

They can't guarantee you get anything delivered because most real florists won't deal with call centers.

The florist receives about half your money without a delivery added. As for the balloons: mylar balloons will stay inflated a week or two and latex balloons will only stay afloat for approximately eighteen hours.

WornGoldfish
Full refund
Review #1400187 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - The worst experience ever

I placed a order for my friends Father's funeral on Friday to be delivered the next day . Called in the same day to ensure the flower will be there before the funeral at 11.

The person I spoke to talked to the flower shop and ensured me that the flower would be delivered that day which was friday because it was ready . I was charged for the flower and after asking my friend if the flower was recieved she informed me that she did not get anything. I then called back to Avas customer service to ask why my flower wasn't delivered. The person I spoke to told me that she would have to call to see what happened before she could do anything.

After holding on to phone for over 10 minutes she came back to say that the florist didn't answer the phone and she had no further information for me but they could try to redeliver the flower . It is 5 days past the original delivery date and the funeral was clearly over.

BlandShihTzu935
Avasflowers Delivery Service
Review #1378427 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Very unhappy with Ava's Flowers

I ordered flowers for my granddaughter on May 22, 2018 and was told they would be delivered that day by 3PM. No flowers.

I called to flower shop and was told they had been delivered to the receptionist desk. Not true, no reception desk. They then said they had contacted Caroline and made arrangements to deliver on the 23rd. Not true, She never received a call.

They then delivered late evening on the 23rd a red and white arrangement, ordered pink, and the rose petals were beginning to wilt and fall off. Half a day on the phone with various people and they assured me she would receive a pink arrangement on the morning of 5/29. She did not.

I have paid for flowers which she has not enjoyed and I am very unhappy. Will not use this service again.

ThreateningFox

I wish I had seen this post before I had my terrible experience with Avas Flowers. 1-800-Flowers should not use them.

AustereHimalayan

Beautiful pink roses delivered this afternoon. Thank you for resolving this. She is very happy and so am I.

AustereHimalayan
Full refund
Review #1267432 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Mother’s Day ripoff

I ordered $80 flowers for mother’s day. This is four days later n still no flowers don’t order from them.

Read

Have your bank or credit card company to reverse the charges. Ask for the dispute department.

The supervisor I spoke to was super nice. I was credited within a week. Explain everything in detail. Did they email your invoice to you?

Provide that as well if available. Photos are helpful too.

This is a rip-off e-commerce business. Good luck!

Order processing issue
Review #1257214 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1257214.
2.9

Avasflowers - Mothers day flower

my boyfriend order me flower for mothersday on the 11th of May and was told it will be out to me at Madison honda on the same day not only that i did not recieve it on that day, I recieve it on the 14th of May the delivery guy also took time to tell me its not his problem that it was order late my order number is 5227269 this is the 3rd time he order flowers from you guys and second time problems and it seems like nobody gives a damn this ruining my mothersday seeing that the order was place from the U.k on every occassion, And also for a represative to let me know i will have a 10 coupon on my next purchase is a slap in the face after all of that who say i will order from you again worst experience ever

Read

Avas is a call center and not a florist. Real florist probably received the order today and late orders always get the real florists driver fussed at.

That's why we don't accept late holiday orders over our wire services.

Look up a florist near you and send your hubby their number. He can call them directly next time, save aggrivation and money.

AuspiciousZebra
I liked
There flower are alway lovely
I didn’t like
Service to get to me stink
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1255310 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Scam! Stole my money! Told me they can deliver Mothers Day

When I called at 7 pm Mother’s Day, I was told by Zarina ext 3241, their florists are not open on Sunday! Total disrepresentation.

Do not use this company! Thieves!!!

AllegedLeopard
Poor customer service
Review #1254928 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND LIARS!!!

Contacted customer service and he stated that the flowers would be delivered on Saturday. I get an email the next day saying the delivery date isn’t until 3 days later.

So I contact customer service and try to cancel because I don’t want the flowers delivered 3 days after mother’s day. And was told I had they would keep the service fee of 19.00 and cancel it!!! NO SUPERVISOR AVAILABLE NO ONE ELSE TO TALK TO!!!

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!!!

WeeRockHyrax
Problem with delivery
Review #1254138 is a subjective opinion of poster.