Avasflowers - Flowers never showed

I ordered flowers for my wife to be delivered on valentines day. The Flowers never showed up.

I was forgiving at first but they still didn't show up the day after either. I called to ask for a refund and to cancel the order but they refused to fully refund the cost. The customer service is also horrible. After multiple attempts to get through i finally got a woman who chewed gum very loudly while speaking to me.

another time i called, after receiving an email that the flowers were delivered, the woman barely spoke English.

There solution was to reschedule delivery or give me store credit. That is unacceptable so I submitted a dispute with my credit card company to cancel payment.

Loss
Review #324517 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer324517.

Avasflowers - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I wish I would have researched a bit before purchasing through Avas Flowers. Flowers were ordered to be delivered on Valentines Day and here we are two days later and still no flowers.

I got the run around for two days with customer service, constantly being transfered and hung up on. At one point a person answered and told me they don't know what to tell me.......are you kidding? Today I was told the flowers were delivered yesterday..they were not. I am issuing a charge back.

Horrible customer service, a complete scam. How are these people still in business??

Loss
Review #324410 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer324410.

Avasflowers - Not Delivered To The Delivery Address

Ordered online FOUR days before delivery required. Completed all the fields correctly (kept copies of all the screens).

Specified clear delivery address and paid extra for express delivery before 11am. Received a PDF invoice from them by email where the delivery address was my billing address and NOT the delivery address specified, as they advise. Immediately contacted them by email, to correct the delivery address specifying the correct delivery address. Received an email reply a day later saying contact them by phone.

Spent hours trying to get through on the phone, was in a waiting *** and then the line would cut. After trying for hours and hours eventually got through and got the delivery address corrected. Flowers were not delivered to the corrected address! A complete failure.

Terrible customer service. Recommend find another vendor.

Loss
Review #323805 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer323805.

Avasflowers - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! SCAM! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM!

Received flowers 3 hours after they were supposed to be delivered. The flowers were completely wrong.

Local florist said they never received a picture from Ava's showing what the flowers should be. Complained multiple occasions on three different days. Each time I was told I could not be issued a refund for the order I placed to be delivered in 11 days, they kept hanging up on me and no one could help. WORST FLORIST EVER.

Next time call your local florist directly. These people are not helpful.

They are a complete scam. Their customer service is terrible and they should not be in business.

Loss
Review #323067 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer323067.

Avasflowers - Beyond Pissed OFF

Beyond pissed off. Our daughter gave birth yesterday and we couldnt be there because we are 500 miles away so I ordered flowers to be delivered by 5 pm and they never showed up.

Called at 8:30pm and was connected with the answering service. He said that they florist called the hospital emer. room to find out where what room she was in but since she was in maternity (**I ordered a big pink "its a girl balloon") they didnt deliever them, oh and didnt call me to let me know. He said he would have them upgraded at no cost and sent back out this morning.

Website says they are out for delivery first thing so dont know if they were ever actually upgraded.

Been on hold with the 877# 4 times for all together 40 mins (hung up on 3 times and still have not been able to speak to a manager.) Even called the main number for the store in NYC who then transfered me to the 877# again. NEVER AGAIN will i order from them again and I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

Tags
Loss
Review #322774 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer322774.

Avasflowers - FLOWERS NEVER DELIVERED- "Customer service" didn't care

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!! Not only did the flowers NEVER get delivered to the recipient after paying to have them expedited, I've spent TWO days calling and talking to customer service reps who were rude, not helpful and refused to let me speak to a supervisor or issue me a refund!!! I have never had a worse experience with a service provider in my life! Will NEVER choose Ava's flowers ever again!

They sent me a survey asking for my feedback and I responded with this same message and they STILL won't give me a refund!!! They're telling me I have to pay for their restocking fee if I want a refund!!!

Severely pissed off!!!

Loss
Review #322766 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer322766.

Avasflowers - Unable to get delivery confirmation!

Ordered flowers on a Sunday for a family member who lost a sister. Wanted the flowers delivered the next day.

Was told that they would send a delivery confirmation and it is now Wednesday and still not confirmation. Have made 3 calls concerning this and, of course, they are unable to contact the delivery person, or the shop the original order was made with.

Was also told that I was speaking to a person directly connected to the "local" florist where the order would be made, but being it was a Sunday, I was speaking to the answering service. I will dispute this charge and please, save yourself any aggravation and don't use this flower shop website.

Loss
Review #321689 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer321689.

Avasflowers - Flowers not deliverd to Funeral

I ordered a $132 standing basket of lilies for my best friend's father's service. I paid expedited shipping to have it arrive on the day of the service before 10 am.

I received word from my friend and confirmation from the widow that the flowers were never delivered. How humiliating and heartbreaking!!. I called and spoke to a few rude "customer service" agents and waited on hold for almost 30 minutes to get a refund.

There was no offer to make amends on top of the credit by sending something to the widow free of charge to make up for their error. Will NEVER use again!!!

Loss
Review #321650 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer321650.

Avasflowers - Won't deliver flowers I ordered

I ordered flowers on line on a Sat to be delivered Mon. Mon I received an email saying they tried unsuccessfully to deliver.

I sent an email and called them Mon evening. Then on Tuesday they sent the same automated email that they tried to deliver. I have never had this problem with a florist. I am appalled and furious.

I have emailed and called Tuesday. They put me on hold for an excessive length of time.

I am concerned that this may not even be a florist but just a scam. I plan to report to Better Business Bureau.

Loss
Review #321522 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer321522.

Avasflowers - Flowers not delivered

I ordered flowers from Avas flowers via telephone and the same day delivery. The flowers were not delivered on that day.

Checking the status the next day, it said the order was out for "redelivery". I assumed that my mother-in-law was not at home the previous day to accept delivery. She called Avas Flowers and was told which florist in Jamestown would be making thethe delivery. My mother-in-law drove to that florist, who stated they had not received an order.

The florist had to call Avas customer support 3 times before the order was finally received. So how could the order status be "out for redelivery" when the order was never sent in the first place. And when placing the order, I was told that my first credit card was declined. I had him try it again, and it went thru.

After reading the other reviews, I see that this is the standard procedure. I will NEVER use Avasflowers again.

Loss
Review #320838 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer320838.