Avasflowers - Terrible experience

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! I ordered a Valentines bouquet for my wife on Feb.

2nd for FEB 14th delivery (obviously) to be delivered to my wifes office. On Feb 8th she took a position in the field working weekends and staying home during the week so I had to call and change the delivery address on the order since Valentines Day was a weekday. The CS rep said the delivery warehouse is actually in my town (the new delivery address) and that would be no problem to edit the order. So he set it up (so he assured me).

When 5 pm rolled around, I had already called CS hotline a number of times with a “no delivery yet” confirmation message. My wife is furious that I “forgot Valentines Day” and at 6:55 PM ( AN HOUR AND FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES AFTER THE CLOSE OF BUSINESS ) I get an email from Ava’s that delivery is not guaranteed at any certain time. Well how bout a certain day? Oh, and the last part of the email also said I wouldn’t be getting the arrangement I SPECIFICALLY SELECTED FOR MY WIFE, but something that MAY look kind of like it, if they can do that….

So I called CS again and pushed the prompt that I wanted to edit my order. Finally got a human. Not a helpful one, but a human. Who refunded my money and offered NO compensation for ruining my wife’s special day.

My wife who works harder than anyone I know and still has enough for me and the kids at the end of the day. My wife who DESERVED flowers and recognition on Valentine’s Day, NOT on Friday February 16th.

NEVER USE AVA”S FLOWERS! SHOP LOCAL {{Redacted}}

Order processing issue
Review #1190470 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190470.
2.1

Avasflowers - They are a scam.

They pretend to be a local company and they are not. My flowers were not delivered on v day.

I am refusing the order and they still will not give a refund. They are rude and horrible company. Do not order from them. I really thought they were local .

I guess that is my bad. This will never happen to me again.

I am also going to dispute with credit card because they will not refund the delivery handling charges. {{Redacted}}

I liked
Horriable
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1190451 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190451.

Avasflowers - MUGGERS - STAY AWAYYY!!!!

THE WORST WEBSITE. SCAM.

DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually don't know where to start but here are some reasons why you should never order from this sweat-shop like website. 1. They've enhanced the search engine optimization on google so that their business show up if you google "local florist" which they are totally NOT.

how can they be local to all states! 2. I've placed an order after checking their website and was promised guaranteed free same day delivery. you'll notice as you checkout another 19$ added to your card for service and handling.

i went with since i was desperate for the flowers to be delivered on time. 3. You won't be receiving any delivery updates. The website has a delivery tracking function that does not work.

2 days letter and the order was never delivered. during those two days i contacted their horrible customer service who are the rudest. They are taught to give false information to consumers, false delivery updates. I received a text message saying my order was delivered.

IT WAS NOT!!! The delivery was set to be delivered to a business that closes at 4. The notification said the order was delivered at 5 PM, when i asked who signed for it, they didn't have an answer, they said it was delivered, but we'll send it out again. ANOTHER LIE!!!

they cant fulfill any of their orders. 4. If you call their phone number trying to talk to customer service, the automated system (or maybe intentionally) drops the call on you. "no one is available to talk to you right now, Good bye, *hangs up*".

But if you call their number and choose place an order, they will pick up in a heart beat. The management are taking massive amount of orders knowing that they cant fulfill them just to get your money. They'll never give your money back no matter what. 5.

You're not getting what you see in the picture. they contact local florist and try to get you something similar. ANOTHER LIE!

I've recorded some of my calls with customer service, and gathered some solid documentation for a law suit. I'm determined to get them out of business very soon.

Kerdo
Poorno shipping
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1190419 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.0

Avasflowers - *** blockers

I ordered flowers ahead of time to surprise the love of my life and told her they would be there first thing. After 5pm I began to worry because my girlfriend already was getting off.

I tracked the shipment and it said they where scheduled for delivery, but the driver never updated us. Sorry low life basterds, they could at least told me they where not going to deliver.

I could have went to wal-Mart and bought the same arrangement for $150.00 cheaper. I will never purchase any thing for any reason from these *** suckers!

Order processing issue
Review #1190058 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190058.
5.0

Avasflowers - Excellent Service

The flowers arrived on time on Valentine's Day.You can trust them

On time delivery
Review #1190030 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190030.
1.3

Avasflowers - Terrible experience - no delivery guarantee

I ordered a set of flowers for Valentines day, 2 weeks in advance for delivery to my wife as I work away from home and we would be apart on the 14th Feb. My wife was at home all day and I waited on the delivery of the flowers, then called customer support to be told we do NOT guarantee delivery on the requested date!!!

Flowers on a holiday such as this are time sensitive. Was told the will attempt to delivery in next 1 to 2 days.

Was offered a tiny 10% discount, with no explanation or apology. Unapologetic, disinterested customer service personnel , I will never use the company again.

jack.r.campbell
Disinterested customer service, Failed delivery, Customer service
time sensitive delivery failure
Full refund
Review #1189956 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Avasflowers - Order the day of a funeral, that way you will feel more distraught about the flowers than the passing

I ordered 12 red and 12 white roses on February 9 to be delivered on Valentine’s Day. However, the morning of, I received an email in my spam folder that said that the flowers would not be able to be delivered because they did not have any white flowers in stock (Maybe have some extras for the busiest day of the year for flowers).

After I called, they told me that they had changed my flower order and it would be delivered at the recipient’s office sometime that day. Around 3:00, I called Ava’s Flowers and was told that my order would not be able to be delivered on Valentine’s Day, however they could offer me free shipping for sometime on February 15 (I already had free shipping on the order). Then the person I spoke with backtracked and guaranteed me it would be delivered by 5:00. 5:15 comes around and still no flowers.

I call again and was told that the flowers would be delivered by 7:00 (she leaves the office at 5:30). I call and speak with the supervisor and she said “don’t worry, they will be delivered with no delivery costs on February 15 between 9 and 7.” Wonderful. I called to cancel the flowers and they said they couldn’t cancel because the flowers were already set out for delivery. How can something be out for delivery when they told me it wouldn’t be delivered until the following day.

THE WORST COMPANY EVER. DO NOT USE.

I saw other reviews of how terrible the business is and still tried my luck. Best of luck to any of you using this because it will most likely end with you convincing the other person that you ordered flowers but they never showed up.

I liked
Ordering
Problem with delivery
Loss
Review #1189917 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189917.

Avasflowers - Service Sucks

Will never order from here again. My boyfriend order flowers the day before Valentine's and guess what they can't delivery them until the day after Valentine's day which truly sucks.

We will never order again. Now my day has been ruined. I don't understand why you can't delivery them like you are suppose to.

Every time he called to check on the flowers he would get hung up on and would have to try and call back several times from the continuous hang ups and when he finally gets through he can't understand the people. Do not guarantee something to someone and if you can't do what you say.

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1189832 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189832.
1.6

Avasflowers - Horrendous - avoid at all costs

Ordered flowers for valentines day on 2/3 for a 2/14 delivery. I had them delivered to my gf's work and paid extra to ensure she would get them.

The extra delivery charge was to ensure arrival by 1pm, and she just left work around 5pm and there was still no delivery. I called the company to complain, and they offered a partial refund. I was going to initiate a charge back with my credit card company anyways, so I accepted.

The lady came back on the phone and said her supervisor had over-ruled her, and that I would have to call back in 4 days. I just got off the phone with the bank, and they are going to initiate a dispute for this charge, and I'm never going to deal with these people again.

Problem with delivery
Loss
Review #1189817 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189817.
1.8

Avasflowers - HORRIBLE SERVICE!! NEVER Again !!!

My father ordered V-day flowers for his girlfriend who lives in Tennessee at 11am on 2/13/2018 with a same day delivery promised by 8pm. This morning around 9am on 2/14/2018 after my father had discovered the flowers had not been delivered , he spend almost one hour on the phone with the company and he was promised an "upgrade" and told his order would be delivered today.

Just to confirm we logged on to use the tracking feature just to find out his order would be delivered tomorrow on 2/15/2018. Wayyy TOO late and unacceptable .

Lesson learned ! ALWAYS LOOK AT REVIEWS FIRST!!

ambermarieanna_37
False delivery, Wrong timing, Worst floral service ever
Order processing issue
Review #1189621 is a subjective opinion of poster.