Avasflowers - 100% scam

The order I placed with you 2/7 was a COMPLETE DISASTER. I originally ordered a Croton Petra plant K5X-D to be delivered 2/15.

I received an email and a call on 2/14 saying that you could npt deliver the product I delivered and if you did not hear back from me you would send an orchid in its place. I immediately replied to the email and called saying that the orchid is not appropriate for the occasion which was a FUNERAL. The rep I talked to said that he would substitute the orchid for a peace lilly. He even said he would upgrade to a larger size, free of charge, for the trouble.

I received a message from the recipient on 2/16 thanking me for the 2 DOZEN RED ROSES!!??? SO inappropriate! I was appalled. I called back your support line to explain again what had happened.

The rep told me that you would send the correct item but that it would be delivered until 2/20. I said that was fine but I also expected a refund on the entire order. He said he could not make that call and that someone would call me back. It is now 2/22.

I never received a call, the correct item was never delivered and I still have a charge on my credit card for an order that was completely screwed up. Please respond ASAP with what is going to happen to make this right.

Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1195583 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1195583.
2.2

Avasflowers - Very very unimpressed

Placed order days in advanced. Asked for it to be delivered between 7 am and 330pm because it was a business with locked gates during non business hours.

I was assured it would be delivered accordingly. WRONG. Tried to call and resolve....was told they can't guarantee delivery times. I asked why I was told it wouldn't be a problem when I ordered and was basically told I must have misunderstood the person who took my order.

I argued that I most certainly did not. That I specifically asked if it was possible and was told it would be no problem at all since it was such a wide time frame. Was told it wasn't really their problem and there was nothing they were willing to do to make me happy.

Wow. Ok

Problem with delivery
Review #1194675 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1194675.

Do not use Avasflowers.com

Ordered cross flowers for dads funeral. They arrived after the service and did not have the sash I requested on them.

They would not give my money back. Horrible

Order processing issue
Review #1193111 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193111.

Avasflowers - Poor customer service and theft by way of fee

I ordered flowers and was told they could same day deliver. I received a confirmation text message.

Unbeknownst to me, hours later they sent an email stating they wouldn't be able to deliver that day. The email didn't specify when they could deliver so I had to call them to ask. The customer service auto agent said the new delivery would be Monday 02/19/2018. That's 2 days away!

I needed the flowers that evening. I called back and spoke to a young lady. She said they wouldn't be able to even deliver next day and that she was sorry. I asked for my money back and was put on hold.

She came back stating that they'd give me my money back but would withhold a $15.95 fee per their policy. First of all, i was mislead by the order agent. Secondly, they didn't call me to inform immediately when they knew they couldn't deliver. They sent an email that I just so happened to catch hours later.

(they should have called or texted. they have all my info). Lastly, the "fee" should have been waived for my inconvenience. The cancellation wasn't due to me changing my mind and wasn't due to me (the customer) being flaky.

It was all their business. I asked to speak to a manager and was transferred to Marcel. Marcel refused to provide a full refund, and now 1 hour later I still haven't been credited. I've reported to BBB, left feedback on their FB page (which they flagged as spam), and left a complaint on every consumer complaint site I can.

This is theft, and instead of doing the right thing by their customer, they treat me like they are doing me a favor. Not this lady. Avas Flowers is located in NJ, but have affiliates throughout the country.

I recommend not purchasing from this company. Not ever.

Read

Update: I complained about this on the BBB website. They forwarded my complaint to Avas Flowers who then immediately responded that they’d give me a full refund. I’m grateful for that but sad that I this wasn’t offered to me by the manager and I had to go to the BBB to get resolution.

bpryor01
I didn’t like
Customer service policy, Manager marcel, Order agent that mislead me, Lied about delivery options, Mislead about delivery option
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1192096 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Avasflowers - Take your business elsewhere!

After confirming with the order taker that the flowers would be delivered on Valentines Day, I placed my order. NOTE: If I would have known Avas Flowers could not meet that requirement I would have placed my order with someone else.

The flowers were delivered on the morning of the 15th. I called Avas Flowers and was told that because of the heavy holiday business they were unable to deliver my flower order until the 15th. Generally a day late would not be a big deal for me. But because it was Valentine's Day, and because I had been told they would be delivered, it is a big deal.

Delivery on the 15th and not the 14th missed the whole point and purpose of the order. I called Avas Flowers office on the 15th and requested a refund. I was told they would be willing to credit back $15. of my $85.

order to which I replied I want a full refund or I will simply contact my credit card provider and dispute the transaction requesting a full charge back. There was no understanding on their agents behalf so I have disputed the transaction and initiated the full "charge back".

In my experience with Avas Flowers, I have to say they are deceitful, unreliable and clearly don't understand the concept of customer service or satisfaction. I'll take my future business elsewhere!

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1191860 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1191860.

Avasflowers - Horrible!!!

My husband ordered flowers for me on Feb. 9th to be delivered on Valentine’s Day.

I am still waiting on my flowers. I’ve called three days in a row and there is still no resolution to where my flowers are or when I can expect them. Their system shows they were delivered on Valentine’s but I have yet to see the delivery. Today is the first day I’ve heard about their 4 day policy and the fact that because this is a holiday there are no refunds.

I am being assured that my flowers are out for delivery today. A bit odd since most florists are closed on Saturdays. I requested to speak to a manager multiple times and was advised he can’t speak to me because he is unavailable. This is the second time I’ve had issues with their company.

Last time I got my delivery two days late. To say the least I am not happy about this situation. Now we are out the money for the flowers and I have no product.

Do not use Ava’s flowers. Call your local florist directly.

Read

-quote- "Do not use Ava’s flowers. Call your local florist directly."

Exactly correct for multiple reasons.

Calling is OK, but a short trip to a nice florist's is always a treat in itself.

You may find one that you really like and that would be a good contact to have anyways for holidays, funerals, get-wells, etc.

And it's good for your area to stimulate small business if possible.

Problem with delivery
Review #1191838 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1191838.

Avasflowers - Non delivery

I had an operation a week ago. My dear friend ordered an arraignment of flowers.

Avas indicated the flowers were delivered. A week later during a texting exchange, my friend asked me how I liked the flowers. My response "WHAT FLOWERS". No delivery was ever made to me.

Now I am making phone calls daily to AVAS who can not get an answer from the delivery company on this order. AVAS refuses to refund my friend and tells me to be patient etc etc. Yet they have already been paid for non delivery. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

They are not reliable. Do not use AVAS!

greyclifftoo
I didn’t like
Lack of ability to provide service promiced
FULL REFUND and Product Delivery
Review #1191731 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Horrible - do not use

I ordered flowers to be delivered by a certain date / time. They arrived the day after the scheduled delivery, with no explanation.

Not only that, they shipped the order the DAY it was due, despite my having ordered it a full 7 days ahead of time. Plenty of time to put together and ship the correct order. Ohh ya that - instead of the item I selected and paid a lot of money for on their website, I was shipped a completely different order, and on top of that they were all wilted turning brown on the edges. They perked up after some water though.

Thanks for making my wife cry ! I was trying to make her feel great and now she doesnt think I even tried to put in any effort! With all that said - They immediately sent me back 10% of the cost of the flowers when I complained.

I demanded a full refund since I was not sent the correct item, and it didnt arrive when promised. they told me no - I contacted my CC company to reverse the charges and now Im going online and leaving this review everywhere I can.

Read

As a flowers shop we did use wire services. Their advertising is misleading.

They say they deliver everywhere but in reality they send the ordes to menber shops in a given area. They take a percentage of the order off the top usually 20%or more and send the remaining value through channels to a florist elsewhere. That florisr then takes fee out like delivery and by the time your ordet is filled your value has dropped by around 50%. Then thw services turn around and charge the florists a high fee for the use ot their services.

A shop may process orders for the month of say 700.00 dollars vut must turn around and pay the service fees of seceral hundred dollars to use their service. A ripoff for the shops. The only service that not scam florists is Flower Shop Network ans Consolidated funeral services. If you need to send flowers and want to get the most calue, just look jp a local florist by zip code and call direct.

These flowes wire services for the most part are just relayers of services to real flower shops and charging you to do it when you can call shops direct and get real personal service. We are a florist shop and have dropped most wire services and are dumping ftd the first ot the year.

Crap company
Not as described
Full refund
Review #1191031 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1191031.

Avasflowers - FRAUDULENT/DECEPTIVE BUSINESS PRACTICES

Flowers were ordered early Feb 10, 2018 for Valentine Day delivery. Money was taken out of my account before even finishing the order!

Confirmation was sent to me stating deliver confirmation for Feb. 14. Feb. 14th came and went and so did Feb.

15th, no flowers. Several calls later and canceling of the flowers, numerous times was told no refund whatsoever. No flowers, no refund of $70....they've yet to hear the last of me! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

If your local florist has them advertise, tell them to break all ties with this fraudulent/deceptive company!! Report to your Better Business Bureau, blast them of their deceptive practices on Instagram, Facebook and ALL social media!

And report to your bank of the fraud! Avas Flowers is NOT what it appears!

Order processing issue
Review #1190726 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190726.
1.6

Avasflowers - Never again

Ordered flowers for my wife. First time in 41 years she didn’t get flowers on Valentines Day.

Spent over $100 for flowers and candy, ordered over 2 weeks ahead of time. No flowers, called they said Ava’s does not know what happened. Next day nobody contacted, still no flowers.

Told me there is a no refund policy. No flowers, no refund, this is fraud.

Order processing issue
Review #1190673 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190673.