Avasflowers Daisies Flowers Review from Sugar Land, Texas
Update added by user Jun 05
After trying to make them understand how bad their product was numerous times, it is obvious to me they don't care and don't intend to make it right.
Original review posted by user Jun 04
I ordered an arrangement of 10 yellow tulips with a little bit of white flowers for filler to go the hospital for my mom.My mother received white daisies with 3 tulips.
When she called to say thank you, she sounded funny to me, and when I got in from Georgia to take care of her after being released, I realized why. The "arrangement" was a small, VERY embarrassing vase of sadness. One that I NEVER would have sent to her, or anyone. Since my mom is critically ill, I have been more than busy since I got to town, and didn't immediately call Ava's.
I did answer the Customer Service Satisfaction Survey email I got from them, though, and got a form-letter reply that said, basically, that they were sorry and want me to be satisfied, so they gave me credit toward my next purchase. I wrote back and said I'm NOT satisfied with that, and to please call me. No phone call. When I was able to call them, the "customer service" representative told me that since I did not call for a replacement within 24 hours, she couldn't help me- but she could give me a $15 credit on my next purchase.
I said that was not acceptable, that I was cheated out of $70, and I wanted to talk to a manager. She hung up the phone. Of course I will never use the LAUGHABLE $15 credit to order from them again. I just hope to keep anyone else from being cheated.
I feel pretty confident that since I live out of state, that thought they could cheat me since I would probably never actually see the flowers.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product they delivered
You May Also Like
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "I bought Samsung TV for 6584.95. Manna Gave me delivery date so i took a day off from work. Manna used third party to deliver my TV (75inches)...."
- "I ordered a drain plug for my boat. It's a hard to find piece and I wanted a spare, knowing that eventually I'll lose one of the two required...."
- "I purchased Real COCO coconut water today from COSTCO. The nutritional values outside the box and inside on each container of coconut water is different. IT has more sodium..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."