Sugar Land, Texas
1.6

Update by user Jun 05, 2016

After trying to make them understand how bad their product was numerous times, it is obvious to me they don't care and don't intend to make it right.

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2016

I ordered an arrangement of 10 yellow tulips with a little bit of white flowers for filler to go the hospital for my mom.My mother received white daisies with 3 tulips.

When she called to say thank you, she sounded funny to me, and when I got in from Georgia to take care of her after being released, I realized why. The "arrangement" was a small, VERY embarrassing vase of sadness. One that I NEVER would have sent to her, or anyone. Since my mom is critically ill, I have been more than busy since I got to town, and didn't immediately call Ava's.

I did answer the Customer Service Satisfaction Survey email I got from them, though, and got a form-letter reply that said, basically, that they were sorry and want me to be satisfied, so they gave me credit toward my next purchase. I wrote back and said I'm NOT satisfied with that, and to please call me. No phone call. When I was able to call them, the "customer service" representative told me that since I did not call for a replacement within 24 hours, she couldn't help me- but she could give me a $15 credit on my next purchase.

I said that was not acceptable, that I was cheated out of $70, and I wanted to talk to a manager. She hung up the phone. Of course I will never use the LAUGHABLE $15 credit to order from them again. I just hope to keep anyone else from being cheated.

I feel pretty confident that since I live out of state, that thought they could cheat me since I would probably never actually see the flowers.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of avasflowers daisies flowers from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was product they delivered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments