Avasflowers Daisies Flowers Review from Sugar Land, Texas
Update added by user Jun 05, 2016
After trying to make them understand how bad their product was numerous times, it is obvious to me they don't care and don't intend to make it right.
Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2016
I ordered an arrangement of 10 yellow tulips with a little bit of white flowers for filler to go the hospital for my mom.My mother received white daisies with 3 tulips.
When she called to say thank you, she sounded funny to me, and when I got in from Georgia to take care of her after being released, I realized why. The "arrangement" was a small, VERY embarrassing vase of sadness. One that I NEVER would have sent to her, or anyone. Since my mom is critically ill, I have been more than busy since I got to town, and didn't immediately call Ava's.
I did answer the Customer Service Satisfaction Survey email I got from them, though, and got a form-letter reply that said, basically, that they were sorry and want me to be satisfied, so they gave me credit toward my next purchase. I wrote back and said I'm NOT satisfied with that, and to please call me. No phone call. When I was able to call them, the "customer service" representative told me that since I did not call for a replacement within 24 hours, she couldn't help me- but she could give me a $15 credit on my next purchase.
I said that was not acceptable, that I was cheated out of $70, and I wanted to talk to a manager. She hung up the phone. Of course I will never use the LAUGHABLE $15 credit to order from them again. I just hope to keep anyone else from being cheated.
I feel pretty confident that since I live out of state, that thought they could cheat me since I would probably never actually see the flowers.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product they delivered
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Received a bouquet of my favorite sunflowers from my mother for admin. professionals day yesterday (4/22/15). When I opened the box, three of the heads had fallen off completely...."
- "I ordered a pastel sympathy standing basket premium-large arrangement. It was suppose to have less filler and more flowers will I got the opposite. Also, I paid extra money to..."
- "Ordered a Premium Large Garden Basket (the biggest upgrade) for a friend's funeral. They assured me they would be delivered to the funeral home by 10:30am since the funeral started..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Hi, i got a thong sandal from chanel NY in dec 2014, within a week i wore it once and the c's in both feet broke , called the..."
- "WARNING WARNING WARNING RED ALERT Barnett Supplies hits you with an surprise $65-$85 shipping fee in addition to their usual $9.99 shipping fee for orders less than $99. You will not find about..."
- "Wow I recently started shopping on DHgate, I have had excellent service,and the products I have received are top notch, the shipping to the states is about 3 weeks. This..."