Update added by user Jun 05
After trying to make them understand how bad their product was numerous times, it is obvious to me they don't care and don't intend to make it right.
Original review posted by user Jun 04
I ordered an arrangement of 10 yellow tulips with a little bit of white flowers for filler to go the hospital for my mom.My mother received white daisies with 3 tulips.
When she called to say thank you, she sounded funny to me, and when I got in from Georgia to take care of her after being released, I realized why. The "arrangement" was a small, VERY embarrassing vase of sadness. One that I NEVER would have sent to her, or anyone. Since my mom is critically ill, I have been more than busy since I got to town, and didn't immediately call Ava's.
I did answer the Customer Service Satisfaction Survey email I got from them, though, and got a form-letter reply that said, basically, that they were sorry and want me to be satisfied, so they gave me credit toward my next purchase. I wrote back and said I'm NOT satisfied with that, and to please call me. No phone call. When I was able to call them, the "customer service" representative told me that since I did not call for a replacement within 24 hours, she couldn't help me- but she could give me a $15 credit on my next purchase.
I said that was not acceptable, that I was cheated out of $70, and I wanted to talk to a manager. She hung up the phone. Of course I will never use the LAUGHABLE $15 credit to order from them again. I just hope to keep anyone else from being cheated.
I feel pretty confident that since I live out of state, that thought they could cheat me since I would probably never actually see the flowers.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Product they delivered
You May Also Like
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "Amazing place to buy a car. ASK FOR CLEO . They are fair, honest and make your purchase very comfortable. I will buy there again, as long as Cleo..."
- "Just like all the other complaints, he did me the same way. Carlos Catala needs to be off the streets. 8/23/2016, We meet at Fuzzys taco shop in Spring, Texas...."
- "They left dust, dirt & ***. They did such a bad job at cleaning the shower door, that I had to ask them to redo it and even after..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."