Avasflowers Daisies Flowers Review from Sugar Land, Texas

319 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews

Update added by user Jun 05

After trying to make them understand how bad their product was numerous times, it is obvious to me they don't care and don't intend to make it right.

Original review posted by user Jun 04

I ordered an arrangement of 10 yellow tulips with a little bit of white flowers for filler to go the hospital for my mom.My mother received white daisies with 3 tulips.

When she called to say thank you, she sounded funny to me, and when I got in from Georgia to take care of her after being released, I realized why. The "arrangement" was a small, VERY embarrassing vase of sadness. One that I NEVER would have sent to her, or anyone. Since my mom is critically ill, I have been more than busy since I got to town, and didn't immediately call Ava's.

I did answer the Customer Service Satisfaction Survey email I got from them, though, and got a form-letter reply that said, basically, that they were sorry and want me to be satisfied, so they gave me credit toward my next purchase. I wrote back and said I'm NOT satisfied with that, and to please call me. No phone call. When I was able to call them, the "customer service" representative told me that since I did not call for a replacement within 24 hours, she couldn't help me- but she could give me a $15 credit on my next purchase.

I said that was not acceptable, that I was cheated out of $70, and I wanted to talk to a manager. She hung up the phone. Of course I will never use the LAUGHABLE $15 credit to order from them again. I just hope to keep anyone else from being cheated.

I feel pretty confident that since I live out of state, that thought they could cheat me since I would probably never actually see the flowers.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tulips
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #859770 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Avasflowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
319 of 2298 Avasflowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Avasflowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Avasflowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×