Avasflowers - Total rip off. Dishonest. Unacceptable Customer service

DO NOT USE THIS PLACE! RIP OFF!

First, Avas Flowers MASQUERADES as a local flower shop. THEY ARE​ NOT. Only a broker that takes a portion of what you think you are spending on flowers. Rep LIED when I asked if they were located in my city.

Customer service had bad attitude and leaves call on hold forever. Needed flowers for an Orthodox funeral, an immediate situation. Carefully explained it was for this situation. Spent (wasted) almost 25 minutes providing specific details, name of church, address for delivery, name of deceased, required time of delivery...

Had to spell out each item and correct the information that was read back several times. I explained how important it was for this to happen without a problem. Rep said 'I promise everything will be done right.' 15 min later, rep called saying they could not find a florist open that still had a driver available! What happened to 'We are a local florist?

I said then to find a florist that could prepare the arrangement ordered and I will send a taxi to pick it up and deliver. Fine, I'm already providing service that was promised. Rep called back and gave me name and address of a LOCAL florist. I should have known better by now but went ahead to schedule pick up.

Next, couldn't find a taxi service to accept the job so I had to go to florist and pick up myself. When I got to the florist, they hadn't started saying that the order was for delivery by 7 pm the NEXT DAY! And had the name of the deceased as deliver to, had the address wrong, and didn't even have the name of the church listed. Florist said that she always has problems with order that they get from Avas.

Person reading the order out tells the florist that it is an $80 arrangement. I told them I paid for a premium arrangement at $100. She said that Avas charges 20% so I only get $80 worth of flowers. Immediately called Avas to explain how badly they had handled the entire order.

Very bad attitude and lots of sighs from customer service rep. Needed my order number but it was never provided and I never got the email confirmation that was promised. On hold for longer than it took florist to finish arrangement. Finally got.to church for service.

After call time of 45 minutes, hung up. Called the next day, explained what happened and demanded refund of their fees. Same issues with on hold/ignore.

After more than an hour, finally got refund. This place is TOTALLY UNSATISFACTORY.

Thompson, Connecticut, United States #1311429

Do not do business with this company. They are not local!

Their advertised prices do not match the picture of what you are receiving! The bill was close to 90.00 for 3 roses and 4 carnations with a little fill in of greenery.

They did not disclose this when I ordered it. I saw it when they sent me a receipt after it was delivered.

I didn’t like
Worst floral service ever, Long hold times on three calls to get delivery info, Customer service when trying to get refund
Order processing issue
Loss
Review #1028847 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1028847.

Avasflowers - Buyer Beware - Avas Flowers is a Disreputable Operation!

A friend's mother passed away & we attempted to order a basket of plants, but wouldn't go thru so I called them. They then sent two orders instead of one and billed us twice.

When I repeatedly called them, they kept telling me there was only one order. Finally, I got someone in their corporate customer service that found the original plus the duplicate order & he assured me that he'd take care of it, but he didn't! Now, they tell me there's nothing they can do and I'm out nearly an extra $90 for something that I did not do!

Save yourself a lot of grief and find a different place to order your flowers. Avas Flowers cannot be trusted: not to get your order right; not to make things right; and not to treat customers right!

Full refund
Review #1025536 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1025536.

Avasflowers - I'm filing a Lawsuit

I will not let this go, they breached my privacy rights and I am taking this to the press and to court. They gave the address an phone number, and actual delivery address to someone not on my account. I'm filing a lawsuit against this company, someone not on my account called them and they disclosed all my information on previous orders I had made. This company told the person calling not on my account the name of the person, address, phone number, and unbelievable the information I put on the card.

Read

Yes I ordered on 12/15/17 they never delivered my bday plants to my boyfriend until now I never hear from them I

I’m been send email so promising but never responded this Ava’s flowers is scam and fraud !!! I wish I did my Research 1st so many people been victim I’m one them !!! We all justice for Ava’s flowers shop !!

#1320740

They breached the privacy no matter the situation. There are laws protecting against giving out personal information. It's a shame you are justifying and making assumptions over this horrible company breaking the law.

zack2
#1320802
@Shameful Comments

Exactly, where did it even say that this person was married? Even if he was maybe he and his wife were giving the flowers to someone who is sick in the hospital?

Someone who just had a baby? Someone who lost a family member.

Well, buddy, guess if you hadn't been cheating on your wife, this wouldn't have been a problem. Good luck taking them to court, unless they gave out your credit card number, you are going to be SOL. You got what you deserved, ***.

Hey sorry about breach of privacy,but I'm sure if u weren't cheating it will be OK lol

#1301986

Sending flowers to someone you shouldn't be?

View more comments
Reason of review
I'm taking you to court, Im not letting this go...
Review #1019695 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1019695.

Avasflowers - Unsatisfied customer

The computer would not accept my correct zip code. I called in and in the middle of my conversation with rep the call was interrupted with a survey request.

I called back and the second person could barely speak English. It's deceptive advertising, free delivery in Campbell, Ca. but the charge $14.99 for a service charge. The enclosed card online was $2.99, but the rep charged me $3.99 even when I called to his attention.

It is suppose to be same day delivery and when I tract the order it states the driver has not confirmed deliver. My total experience was horrible and I will never use Avas Flowers again.

Poor customer service
Review #1019011 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1019011.
1.2

Avasflowers - Inconsiderate, unprofessional, uncaring...

They called me 35 minutes before a funeral to tell me that the arrangement could not be delivered. After over 2 hours and 11 phone calls later, I still was screwed over and given no follow up, care or consideration for my troubles.

Well, they did have the audacity to offer me a discounted alternate. One of the representatives threatened to cut me off if I continued to insist upon speaking with a supervisor and sure enough, he cut me off. 9 times out of 11 I was begging to speak with a supervisor.

I was put on hold each time and cut off 5 of those. The other 4 were to try to apologize with no solutions to the original problem.

stewj
I didn’t like
Service at any and every level, Worse flower company ever
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
The company should send a token memorial gratis.
Review #1014468 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Terrible company - Avas Flowers

Terrible customer service, terrible company. I was double charged for placing one order, which they did deliver, but refused to give me a credit for placing two orders instead of one.

They refused to admit their mistake. The person taking the order had noticed and recommended that I add a bow/vase to the order to make it look even better. It was an additional $5, but he added an additional order instead of canceling the first order. They only delivered the second order, but charged me for both of the orders.

I spent 45 minutes on the phone, mostly on hold, waiting to talk to someone about getting a credit. This company could care less about the customer.

Not sure how they are still in business. Please do not use Avas Flowers anywhere in the USA.

Poor customer service
Review #1012233 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1012233.

Avasflowers - Customer Care Review

My order was not able to be delivered the day i ordered them, so I cancelled the order. The CS Rep told me he cancelled my order and would send me the confirmation number to my email.

Instead they delivered my order the following day and continued to charge me. I spike to 5 different CS Reps including a Manager whom all told me b/c my order was delivered I could not be refunded, even though I had cancelled it.

I was hung up on 4 times and spent 3 hours trying to explain my situation. No one helped me whatsoever.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1011929 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1011929.
1.9

Avasflowers - ABOMINABLE SERVICE!!!

A really important order was screwed up! I had placed the order with a person, not on line.

They up-sold me on the items. I paid extra for a specified time of delivery.No problems were mentioned, Then this morning, when it was supposed to be delivered, I got a phone call saying they couldn't fill the order! No one could help. The phone staff were clearly out of the country.

No one would put me in touch with a supervisor or a local delivery person. I was cut off when I complained.

There was no way through the website to contact a human being. I will broadcast my extreme displeasure far and wide!

sfgrigsby
I liked
Offerings on the website
Full refund
Review #1011148 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - CUSTOMER SERVICE

NO live person at the flower shop.....I cannot contact the store and talk to some real live person//// WHERE IS AVAS in Port Charlotte and who works at the local store ? Whatever happened to local florists owned by local people??

Gerald Ramsay Southington, Ct. phone 860-747-8200 rams29@cox.net now, I am required to fill this block in 100+ words ?? I can express my displeasure in less than 100 words. the website is not user friendly and a complete waste of time.

The AVAS Flowers name is suspect and probably does not exist on the local level.

So sorry I contacted so called AVAS. You may provide me with the local Avas Flowers in Port Charlotte owners and people who work there to aleviate any suspicions I have concerning a viable flower shop.....thank you

I didn’t like
Difficulty in navagating web site, Dishonest come-on about pricing, No local contact with flower shop
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1011102 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1011102.

Avasflowers Customer Care Review

This company is a scam and should be closed down! Complete fraud!

There is no customer service, nobody will answer. However they will answer immediately to take your new order and hang up on u when you mention you have a problem.

Poor customer service
Review #1009411 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1009411.