2.1

Avasflowers - Horrific

I have been a pleased Ava’s customer for five years. I ordered four Christmas bouquets.

I take full responsibility for providing one incorrect address. Upon learning of my error, I called Ava’s to rectify the error and have the gift resent. I was told I would have to pay additional fees despite being a senior citizen and a long-term customer. An emphatic NO.

Nevertheless I placed the upgraded order. This transaction took place at the very beginning of January 2018. To my horror and dismay, the order was never received.

I refuse to contact Ava’s because of the disrespectful customer service. Take my advice

Order processing issue
Review #1165706 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1165706.

Avasflowers - Never ever use Avas Flowers

Absolutely nothing went right about an order I placed with Avas. First, they changed the delivery date to 5 days later--I was notified by email.

So I had to cancel the order and after spending 3 hours on the phone, it still wasn't cancelled. Their reps -- who have trouble with the English language -- told me ON THE THIRD CALL -- that they cannot cancel orders even if they make a mistake.

THIS BUSINESS EDGES ON BEING FRAUDULENT!! NEVER CONSIDER USING THEM.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1156655 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1156655.

Avasflowers - The big bait and switch

I ordered a candy cane arrangement with roses. Next day get an email saying they are switching to tulips.

I write back I dont want tulips. They send another email to contact them .

I do They cant to anything. DONT ORDER FROM THEM-THEY ARE DISHONEST!!!!!

Poor customer service
Review #1152666 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1152666.
1.9

Avasflowers - Worst experience ever

This is what i ordered suppose to be there Fri however couldnt till Sat then got email stated couldnt get out Sat called customer service they apologized that several stores didn't have a designer for that arrangement thats why they couldn't get them out the 16th however they would call and apologize to my mother for the delay and make sure they would be delivered the next day the 17th by UPS however nothing till today by the store in her town....they never called her. Offered $10 credit off my next order.

I told them what would make me order with them again? Customer service wont take my call I did not order tulips

Poor customer service
Review #1151023 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1151023.

Avasflowers - Bad service

They never delivered the flowers I ordered and have not refunded my money either. Do NOT buy from Ava’s flowers!

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1141380 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1141380.

Avasflowers - Horrible customer service

August 2017. I ordered a single arrangement to the family of a coworker's mom in another state.

They sent and charged for two identical arrangements and refused to adjust the bill to our credit card. I did not realize two arrangements were sent until the credit card bill was received. Conversations with them were 1) difficult to make the representative understand with language/cultural barriers, 2) patronizing and insulting, and 3) demonstrative of the fact they care nothing about taking care of current and/or future customers.

This was the most unsatisfactory customer service I have seen in a very long time, and that's saying a lot. Flippant and unyielding.

Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1127064 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1127064.

Avasflowers - Awful company, do not use

We spent $100 on flowers for my cousins wedding and they sent them to her without any card or name and she had no idea who they were from. When I complained I was offered $7 refund when I stated this was ridiculous they continued to read my messages but not respond and ignore the issue completely. Unbelievably unprofessional.

Poor customer service
Review #1126282 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1126282.

Avasflowers - Poor Customer Service

Customer service stinks. Memorial service being held on Sunday 9/3.

Placed order on Wed 8/30 to be delivered on Sat 9/2. Traced on Avas website Sat evening, 9/2, and it said it was to be rescheduled. Called Saturday evening, Sunday, and Monday and talked to 3 different customer service people in some off shore call center. Got same canned speech each time, with bottom line being they could not get in touch with the delivering florist.

Finally today, after a 15 min wait was told they did in fact deliver on Sat 9/2.

Good news, they delivered. Bad news, customer service useless.

Poor customer service
Review #1096724 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1096724.

Avasflowers - Totally Wrong!

First, the description represented on the order is not at all close to what I requested. I specially asked for NO FLOWERS and wanted living plants.

The deceased and I are both allergic to several flowers and I wanted his family to be able to have a plant to enjoy for a long time. Thats why I specifically asked for living plants such as peace lilies, pothos or philodendron. The order states "arrangement of assorted flowers in creme and white colors including filler flowers and greenery. When I spoke with an Avas representative, she told me they had a voice recording of my order placed on the phone.

Please ask them for this so you can listen to what I ordered. Second, I asked for a ribbon with musical notes and a pot representing a guitar or other musical type. I tried 3 different vendors in search of this. The Avas representative said they had these.

Thats why I chose their company. None of those things are represented on the order. The deceased and I shared a love for guitars and music and this was to be a special gift for his family from us. Third, the message card was supposed to read, Were going to miss the music and the memories.

Avas got 1/2 of that right. Fourth, our name was misspelled on the card attached to the flowers. Fifth, the name of the deceased was also misspelled. It is Don BUHLKE - not Bokle.

This was a huge embarrassment to us. I understand Avas has a Substitution Policy, but cut flowers vs. living plants is not a reasonable substitution. Avas policy states minor substitutions may be made and their substitutions may vary, but a great effort will be made to keep the same look and feel of the arrangement, using flowers and products of greater or equal value.

Their Substitution Policy also states plants may be substituted with another type of blooming plant. They substituted cut flowers for the blooming plants I ordered.

In addition to all of those things, our billing name & address are wrong and the address of the delivery is wrong. If they couldn't get those simple things right, why would anyone believe them when they say they got the order right?

bccdavid
I didn’t like
Implied they were the local florist in the area, Unreliable and irresponsible, Condescending and rude, Lie about price and delivery, Could not find my order
Loss
Preferred solution
I tried to get a refund. They wouldn't. I disputed with my credit card issuer. They agreed and refunded me 100%
Review #1085581 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Never buy from these crooks.

One of the worst experiences in flower deliver. Paid extra for early delivery by 1pm local time and it arrived hours later.

Contacted customer service and they are rude, unwilling to help, and did not reverse my expedited shipping fee. They are a bunch of crooks and the people running it are a bunch of dishonest thieves. You have been warned. Contacted my credit card company, they didn't reverse the transaction since avas flowers claimed it was delivered under their flex delivery policy.

Needless to say, I'm cancelling my credit card as well.

Never will I do business with these crooks again. Never.

Problem with delivery
Review #1035293 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1035293.