Avasflowers Customer Care Review

Worst ever from customer service to the product . BEWARE to this company AVAS FLOWER shop .Check reviews first before your special occasion got ruin. I wish someone or anybody will sue this business.

Poor customer service
Review #1008778 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008778.

Avasflowers Customer Care Review

bad bad really bad, they are a scam be careful they are fraud on top of that if you try to call them, they will not pick up the phone and the corporation number is not working either so be careful.

Poor customer service
Review #1008570 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008570.
2.5

Avasflowers - Used three times now, never again - never sure if the flowers will make it or not.

Beautiful flowers, terrible, terrible TERRIBLE customer service. Unless the flowers are coming from their main store, there are no updates on delivery, no confirmations just hoping that the flowers show up.

They let me down in January when I needed flowers delivered on a specific day and they never delivered or followed up. Then I had to hound them for 2 weeks to get the mistake fixed and get a refund. I had to call them several times even though they repeatably promised to call back with updates. I used them again today for Valentines and they came through, but again no updates and no confirmations.

They wouldn't even guarantee delivery today (even though I placed the order 2 weeks ago).

So the flowers have been beautiful but with the poor follow up and customer service I just can't trust that they will get the flowers/packages delivered on time and when I need it. I'd stick to local flourists who actually care about keeping your business.

Poor customer service
Review #1008211 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008211.

Avasflowers - Customer Care Review

I placed an order for Valentines Day then received an email for two for the price of one. I called to add another order and was placed on hold repeatedly and transferred 3 times was on hold for a total of 45 minutes with each person saying let me transfer you to the sales department I asked to speak with a supervisor on several occasions and was told no the supervisor don't handle this.

I am very disappointed in the service and will be canceling my order if not resolved in the next few hours. Tina

Order processing issue
Review #1007371 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1007371.

Avasflowers - HORRIBLE COMPANY

DON'T EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! CHECK THE BBB 1306 COMPLAINTS FILED AGAINST THEM.

I placed an order on 2/9 with them (without any research, thought I was ordering from a local florist)....on 2/10 they called me, sent me an URGENT text, and an email to contact them about my order. After trying to deal with someone who clearly could not speak good english and had no clue what she was doing i cancelled by order. They kept trying to offer me a discount but I told them at least 4 times to just cancel. I placed another order with Teleflora direct....and then Ava delivered my order and refuses to refund me because the flowers were delivered and they showed no cancellation on my order.

I WOULD RECOMMEND THAT NO ONE DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. MY COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB WILL BE 1307.......

BGORSKI
I didn’t like
Refusal of refund for cancelled order, Customer service
Full refund
Review #1006651 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Arrangement issue

I ordered an arrangement from the Huntersville, NC location 2/9. First most of their employees do not speak fluent so there is a communication barrier.

I ordered an arrangement sight unseen and requested that a picture be sent of the arrangement for approval prior to delivery and was told it would be. that never happened and the arrangement was delivered. I contacted the location the next day an was told that a picture can only be taken if the designer is able to do so. Which was never stated prior to.

Carmen, employee is very rude and has terrible customer service skills. Although their policy states that if you are not satisfied you can get a refund. Nevertheless I was told I could not.

I may not need a refund if they would supply me with a picture of the arrangement. I would advise no one to use this florist.

V2zhsb
Full refund
Review #1005899 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - What the heck??? AVAS FLOWERS

I wanted to send flowers to someone that was sick. The flowers were ordered via the internet on Avas Flowers.

The following day I received an 'ERGENT' text from the company. I immediately called Avas and was informed that they needed to charge me an additional $13.00 AND they were going to send a SMALLER amount of flowers. I told the rep to cancel my order. The rep said I could pick out another flower arrangement on the internet.

I said no. OR they would give me a credit for my next order. I said no, I wanted to cancel my order. He put me on hold and eventually a supervisor was put on the phone.

I told her what happened and I wanted to cancel my order. She put me on hold and eventually came back and said that they would honor my original order. The above conversations took approximately 20 minutes.

Never, ever will I order flowers from this company. Oh Lord!!!

Dishonest come-on about pricing
Fraudulent representation
Review #1005648 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1005648.

Avasflowers - Customer Care Review

Buyer Beware! TERRIBLE customer service!

Extremely poor communication between order DEPT and customer service! Stay away! Customer Service is very reluctant to put you in contact with a supervisor. I was told that they could not fulfill my order, today, so I tried to cancel the order.

When I tried to cancel, they informed me that everything was OK, because the order was in process and they would try as best they could to fulfill it. ( They didn't say they WOULD fulfill it. They said they would TRY to fulfill it! ) I told them I wanted to cancel, and they told me it was already in process, trying (I guess) to stop me from cancelling.

I have been waiting for almost 30 minutes to speak with a supervisor. My blood is REALLY boiling, right now!

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1004754 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1004754.

Avasflowers Customer Care Review

This company is full of ***, they beat around the bush, I placed an order and they were not available by the local florist, they will not refund me, they are full of *** ***, *** this *** company

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1001636 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1001636.

Avasflowers - Be CAREFUL when Ordering

Be CAREFUL when ordering. I have tried for over a week unsuccessfully to obtain a refund for an over charge.

I ordered 2 arrangements and have been charged for 3. They refuse to give me the local flower providers name to help resolve my dispute. They have transferred around the company including what they call the Executive Office. I have been hung up on, a recording told me I was going to be called back in an hour (never received a callback) and I have emailed their contact center with my claim to no avail.

They claimed I ordered 2 exact standing arrangements with the same names on the sympathy card and will not refund the duplicate erroneous order. I also took a picture of the flowers which did arrive and they are nowhere near the picture on their website.

I don’t care about the poor quality of the arrangement that they did deliver, I simply want my money back for an arrangement that was never ordered or received. I have contacted our Better Business Bureau and am now filing a claim with FTD as I have over charged for more than $100.00

Full refund
Review #1000093 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1000093.