Avasflowers.com ***Never Again*** Fontana CA

First time using this company.I ordered surprise flowers for a birthday on 6/28 set to deliver 7/1 (actual friends birthday) they delivered the very next day (totally ruined the surprised) called then upset the next day upset to ask why they were delivered (2) days early.

Their automated system takes you through a bunch of hoops. After (4-5) failed attempts to get a hold of a live person I became more frustrated. Finally I attempted for the last time but had to choose the option "Place Order" or they answered right away with no hesitation. They then transferred me to a rude CSR that said it was on the schedule for Fri 7/1????

I told her that I already received a picture of the flowers & the personal card I had written. I felt I received the run-around. The next day I received a text to call them (so impersonal) so I did! They said they can re-dliver @ no cost .

. . Yea F ing right! For what?

The surprise was already ruined. Website site stated $39.99 + $9.99 for delivery. They sure did charge my card almost $80. F that!

I called my bank to dispute the charge . . . Im not paying for them.

Plus they have you do a survey @ the end but if you answer "NO" not happy with their service or would you ever use them again (hangs up right away).Why would they want me to do the survey twice (the second time I called) BAD CUSTOMER service & I will never use or recomend this company EVER!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Turnaround Time
Style and Design

• What I liked
    • Nothing
  • What I disliked
    • Lies and mislead
    • Overpriced
    • Lack of ability to provide service promiced

Product or service
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.