San Bernardino, California

First time using this company.I ordered surprise flowers for a birthday on 6/28 set to deliver 7/1 (actual friends birthday) they delivered the very next day (totally ruined the surprised) called then upset the next day upset to ask why they were delivered (2) days early.

Their automated system takes you through a bunch of hoops. After (4-5) failed attempts to get a hold of a live person I became more frustrated. Finally I attempted for the last time but had to choose the option "Place Order" or they answered right away with no hesitation. They then transferred me to a rude CSR that said it was on the schedule for Fri 7/1????

I told her that I already received a picture of the flowers & the personal card I had written. I felt I received the run-around. The next day I received a text to call them (so impersonal) so I did! They said they can re-dliver @ no cost .

. . Yea F ing right! For what?

The surprise was already ruined. Website site stated $39.99 + $9.99 for delivery. They sure did charge my card almost $80. F that!

I called my bank to dispute the charge . . . Im not paying for them.

Plus they have you do a survey @ the end but if you answer "NO" not happy with their service or would you ever use them again (hangs up right away).Why would they want me to do the survey twice (the second time I called) BAD CUSTOMER service & I will never use or recomend this company EVER!!!!!!!!

Review about: Birthday Flowers.

I didn't like: Lies and mislead, Overpriced, Lack of ability to provide service promiced.

1.5
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion