First time using this company.I ordered surprise flowers for a birthday on 6/28 set to deliver 7/1 (actual friends birthday) they delivered the very next day (totally ruined the surprised) called then upset the next day upset to ask why they were delivered (2) days early.
Their automated system takes you through a bunch of hoops. After (4-5) failed attempts to get a hold of a live person I became more frustrated. Finally I attempted for the last time but had to choose the option "Place Order" or they answered right away with no hesitation. They then transferred me to a rude CSR that said it was on the schedule for Fri 7/1????
I told her that I already received a picture of the flowers & the personal card I had written. I felt I received the run-around. The next day I received a text to call them (so impersonal) so I did! They said they can re-dliver @ no cost .
. . Yea F ing right! For what?
The surprise was already ruined. Website site stated $39.99 + $9.99 for delivery. They sure did charge my card almost $80. F that!
I called my bank to dispute the charge . . . Im not paying for them.
Plus they have you do a survey @ the end but if you answer "NO" not happy with their service or would you ever use them again (hangs up right away).Why would they want me to do the survey twice (the second time I called) BAD CUSTOMER service & I will never use or recomend this company EVER!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lies and mislead
- Lack of ability to provide service promiced
- Product or service
- Birthday Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ordered an arrangement for a lady I had just began dating, picture was a soft display. What they sent arrived in an I Love You mug, the lady was..."
- "I never write reviews but I was so annoyed with my experience. I ordered a bouquet of 12 yellow and orange roses over the phone specifically because I wanted..."
- "I ordered the Premium Autumn Expressions bouquet and the flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement that I ordered. It should have been fall colors. Also,..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "So disrespectful after they got my money. They took my money for an apartment then moved someone else in. Attached are pictures of the new place they wanted me to..."
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."