Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12
I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov.11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online.
I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which was a CROSS was ok, the other Spray arrangement was HORRIBLE suppose to have been red and white carnations item # E18-X nothing compared to photo on avasflowers.com. Only white carnations was put on spray, ALL RED CARNATIONS was not put on arrangement. NOT to leave alone they only put like 10 carnation but photo on site have at least 30 +flowers.
VERY HORRIBLE and a disgrace for such type of service event (funeral) I got ripped off and never again in my LIFETIME.BUYERS BEWARE OF AVASFLOWERS.COM
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Terrible customer service. Flowers arrived a day late, when I had paid the extra 10 dollars to have it there in the morning for my deceased father in laws family...."
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "I never write reviews but I was so annoyed with my experience. I ordered a bouquet of 12 yellow and orange roses over the phone specifically because I wanted..."
- "Kids fashion democracy is a SCAM... THEY MAKE YOU PAY $325. For your child to walk like a ZOMBIE... MY DAUGHTER MADE THE FINALS, BUT THEY BROUGHT ON A..."
- "Now it is 6 months later and i have never even received a call. They didn't even post the ad right and can't change it now. She had no problem..."
- "I have tried it, this is just another statement of lies being used to cover up the point of Fraud in Advertizement of sales. This goes back to the same..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."