This company is nothing as is appears online .You would be better off sending a relitive to safeway for a bouquet for a nicer arrangement.
My mom is fighting cancer and is currently undergoing chemotherapy.
All i wanted was for her to have a nice mother's day bouquet.Well didnt happen.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not getting my flowers
- Fake reviews
- Quality of the arrangement
- Did not deliver what i ordered
- Did not give full refund
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "I placed an order with Ava's Flowers 373 S Main Street New City NY 10956 for a flower arrangement of a certain style/color scheme (pink/purple multi-colored). the flowers sent..."
- "I ordered flowers from Ava's Flowers because I was looking for a florist in Florida. My sister lives in Florida so I thought if I got flowers..."
- "Bought a ring from England. Diamond and ruby gold ring. Got the ring it broke in 2 days and turned my finger green. Seller said I was lying about the..."
- "Went for a Dermalogica facial for sensitive skin at Ulta on Arroyo Crossing Parkway in Las Vegas. I have used Dermalogica sensitive skin products in the past.I went there because..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."