1.5
Turnaround Time

I was very disappointed with Avas Flowers Services.My order was supposed to be delivered on a Thursday and was delivered on a Friday, despite the fqct rhat I calles to complain.

It was promises ti be delivwres on Friday by 10am and was delivered after 4pm. It wasnr there when the family arrived. Further more, the deceased name was misspelled and the card that I paid for wasn't delivered. I requested a picture of the arrangement before it was delivered and didn't receive it either.

I called a number of times in 2 days and still received very poor service. I will never use this florist again.

My money was misspent and it wasnt cheap, either.I shoyld dispute the charge theough my bank.

Review about: Avasflowers Colorful Sympathy Floor Basket Flower Basket.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Montgomery, Alabama, United States #1281363

Avas is one of many sending only call centers and not a real florist.They sit around all day taking orders and wiring them out to where you need them delivered.

The problem is: most reputable florists won't do business with these wire centers. The orders we receive have no photo attached, but a link to a picture that our computers security system will not open. Avas is located somewhere overseas and have call hubs in both NY and NJ. They, like the other call centers, make promises they cannot guarantee no matter what their website says, and they cannot guarantee that any florist who keeps their orders can duplicate what you ordered, as most won't be able to open the link provided by Avas.

I know we cannot open their links.Our computers security won't allow it.