1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!! Ordered some flowers for my grand daughter who had a baby. Ordered Daisy Dream Bouguet...pink carnations and white daisys . I ordered the premium large size. When my grand daughter sent me a pic of them and thanked me it was the small size with 3 pink carnations and the rest white daisys..for $70. And put them in a black vase which shows a clear glass in picture. Customer service stinks !!!!!!! Thay offered me $20 credit on my next order....Like i will really use them again!!!!! No worries im taking it up with my credit card company. FIND ANOTHER FLOWER COMPANY. And customer service said if we dont have that vase or

flowers in the picture we use what we can. No you call the people *** and let them no so thay can pick out some thing else. Terrible company !!!!!

Pictures below. Look nothing like photo

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments