DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !!!!! Ordered some flowers for my grand daughter who had a baby. Ordered Daisy Dream Bouguet...pink carnations and white daisys . I ordered the premium large size. When my grand daughter sent me a pic of them and thanked me it was the small size with 3 pink carnations and the rest white daisys..for $70. And put them in a black vase which shows a clear glass in picture. Customer service stinks !!!!!!! Thay offered me $20 credit on my next order....Like i will really use them again!!!!! No worries im taking it up with my credit card company. FIND ANOTHER FLOWER COMPANY. And customer service said if we dont have that vase or
flowers in the picture we use what we can. No you call the people *** and let them no so thay can pick out some thing else. Terrible company !!!!!
Pictures below. Look nothing like photo
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers on 9-26-15 and they were delivered by noon on Saturday. The exact rainbow ones ordered in a better vase than the picture and the balloon I ordered...."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "I went on the Ava's Website and found an amazing arrangement of pink flowers in a pink vase with a cute little frame for the new baby girl- I ordered..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "Really?! How could this pass inspection ..."
- "Don't do business with Pam Giese. She is an Advocare distributor who makes a big fat commission check at your expense. She promises you that you will make a lot..."
- "Prior to November 15, 2016 we ordered a new door and window from Dovi Windows. The first impression was the owner would not get out of his auto and kept..."