Unfortunately, I did not see these warnings by other people before ordering.We tried to send my sister a lovely centerpiece for Easter that should have been delivered today, but the worst florist anywhere (AVAS Flowers) let us down.

Even though I ordered the arrangement on 4/12/2017, and they had plenty of time to arrange the delivery for 4/15/2017, they failed to follow through. They did not call me, text me or email me, so I had no Idea Avas Flowers had a problem until I talked to my sister late this afternoon and found out the flowers never arrived. They are supposed to have a 5 star rating but they forgot the minus sign! I called them and all they could say was we did the best we could but no one could deliver them today.

I will never order from them again and recommend that anyone who really wants the arrangement delivered on time avoid AVAS Flowers. They offered to have have the flowers delivered on MONDAY!!!! Can you believe that? The Easter centerpiece delivered the day after Easter!

They were not willing to make this right at all! In fact, a superviser offered a nice food basket instead (delivered Tuesday) only to call be back 5 minutes later and say he couldn't do that either. He only offered me a different arrangement and a 30% discound on the price delivered the following week. SERIOUSLY?????

Please warn all your friends not to do business with AVAS Flowers.They don't deliver when they say they will, will not let you know of the problem, and will not make it right again for the customer.

Review about: Avasflowers Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Did not deliver product and did not contact me about it.

1.2
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Submit review

Comments

Consumer

Call you credit card company and file a dispute ASAP. Keep all correspondence. Ava's has lied before and has no intention of satisfying customers.