2.0
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Birthday bouquet and upgraded it to a premium.Even paid extra to get it there before noon, 3 days later.

This is what I got $84. This is not what I call a premium bouquet of flowers. I called the company spoke to a customer service representative only to be placed on hold for 25 mins. No ine ever came back on the line.

This is the worst florist and customer service ever.

Don't waste your money or time .Do yourself a favor and buy elsewhere !

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avas is not a real florist.They are a sending only call center just like lots of others out there.

What happens is this: you order from the call center and they have all these extra charges, then they send to a real florist where you want flowers delivered (real florist is not affiliated with Avas or other call centers (or order gatherers).The actual florist gets a fraction of what you paid for the arrangement and then has to take their delivery cost out of the total they received over the wire services.