Avasflowers Bouquet Review from Wichita Falls, Texas
I ordered a Birthday bouquet and upgraded it to a premium.Even paid extra to get it there before noon, 3 days later.
This is what I got $84. This is not what I call a premium bouquet of flowers. I called the company spoke to a customer service representative only to be placed on hold for 25 mins. No ine ever came back on the line.
This is the worst florist and customer service ever.
Don't waste your money or time .Do yourself a favor and buy elsewhere !
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " spend over 100 bucks for some white roses that looked awful ! First of all the delivery came one hour late to MY GIRLFRIEND job. Then when she received..."
- "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..."
- "What a rip! Ordered beautiful arrangement from what I thought was a “family owned business”. The arrangement was delivered on time. The service train crashes at this..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- " I passed down my 2003 Jeep Wrangler to my son as his first vehicle. He wanted a Rubicon so he sold the Wrangler and used..."
- "I bought 3 hats (for Free)paying shipping only. I have been waiting over 30 days for my item. I emailed and got 2 different email recipient responses with newly created..."
- "Sent them back in October, still did not get replacement. Dresslily gave me the run around and your company kept my money. One was pink the other was orange...."