Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 times from Ava's. Dissapointed both times.

The first time the wrong product was delivered,Ok it was a gift so as not to create an issue I let it go. The second time I ordered a birthday bouquet cost me approx. 87.00 with delivery for my girlfreind. When I talked to her after delivery she was kind and nice and said they were ok I think so she did not hurt my feelings.

When I told her eventually the cost she was upset, and had thought that I had only spent like $20.00 instead of close to 90.00 making me look cheap. I did not see the bouqet but she told me it was small and not fresh,that she threw them out in 2 days.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I will not buy from Ava,s again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of avasflowers bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Comments