East Providence, Rhode Island
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I must say that my husband could have gone to the local grocery store and bought a better bouquet of roses and spent half the money he did with this company.The 2 dozen pink roses I received ranged from a pale pink - yellow - brown.

They were dying and when I opened the box 3 of the roses (just the head) had broken off the stem and fell out of the box. The greenery (the leaves and ect...dont know the tevhnical term for it) that came with the roses were brushed and ripped. When I spoke to some one regarding the matter they said they would ship a new arrangement and I would get it the next day. I told them if they could not have it there by 1pm then I didn't want it because we were going away for the weekend.

They said they couldn't guarantee that it would be there by 1 so I told them not to send it. I called again the next day to make sure they were not shipping a second arrangement, but the person I spoke with the day before took it upon themselves to ship out a 2nd arrangement anyway. Then they told Brian they would refund him but there was a 50% restocking fee and I had to send the 2nd arrangement back. This was the worst experience we have ever had with a florist.

The 50% restocking fee is absolutely ridiculous and then they offered me a 20 percent discount on my next order.I am sorry but my next order would have to be free in order for me to even consider using this company again

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of avasflowers bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1202821

Really a shame he cares so little for you all he can do sit on his butt and order a box of flowers!

He could not go to a Florist and select a nice arrangement for delivery?

Now, THAT would show he loves you!

East Providence, Rhode Island, United States #950331