Avasflowers Bouquet Review from Du Bois, Pennsylvania
I was very disappointed with the flowers i had sent to my daughter.I was also told the least expensive they had was $39.99.
Right one there web page there are several listed at $29.99 and then to pay almost $20 for delivery and whatever else expense they added.
I definitely will not order from here again.Almost $60, not worth it.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "... I payed above $62 altogether. First, they said they couldn't deliver same day, then they said they would after I complained. Well, then they finally got them delivered and..."
- "Ordered a simple calla lilies composition for my wedding in Arlington VA. The flowers delivered were rotten and the vase was broken! Imagine my surprise when I call the service..."
- "Sought a bouquet for Mother's Day on the internet from 'implied' local florist in Maryland. This outfit is a hub located in New Jersey. See attached pictures of the lower..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Bought several cans, wish I hadn't ! Within in 6 months it started to peel . Some came off in big sheets, now the front porch is blistering up, looks..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."