Avasflowers Bouquet Review from Du Bois, Pennsylvania
I was very disappointed with the flowers i had sent to my daughter.I was also told the least expensive they had was $39.99.
Right one there web page there are several listed at $29.99 and then to pay almost $20 for delivery and whatever else expense they added.
I definitely will not order from here again.Almost $60, not worth it.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My aunt's funeral was yesterday morning in SC. I phoned in an order for flowers based on an on-line ad for Ava's, supposedly a locally owned florist in N. Charleston...."
- "I have place 2 orders of pink roses to be shipped to Port Washington NY, because I had to go there for my daughter's engagement. Well the night before leaving..."
- "Do not do business with this company, they are scam artists. The bouquet I sent was supposed to be valued at $87.99 and it looked like something from the..."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Bought several cans, wish I hadn't ! Within in 6 months it started to peel . Some came off in big sheets, now the front porch is blistering up, looks..."