Denver, Colorado

Unbelievable how poor their customer service is. I ordered flowers to be delivered for my bosses birthday. The flowers never arrived that day. I could not get a hold of a livr person to see what was up.

They finally arrived a day later, wilted and in poor condition. I emailed asking for a refund. Customer service said thry would send a new upgraded arrangement Wednesday. No flowers arrived. I emailed again and they daid they would be delivered Thursday. No flowers artived Thursday.

When I emailed saying I needed a manager I got this. Still no resolution.

Unfortunately, we are unable to obtain any information at this time due to the shop not being available to assist us with your concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience, but will continue to contact them. Once we have received the information you are inquiring about, we will contact you.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

Marlon Gilberto F

Review about: Birthday Flower Bouquet.

Review #920662 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.3
Turnaround Time
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Bouquet
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion