Denver, Colorado
1.3
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Unbelievable how poor their customer service is. I ordered flowers to be delivered for my bosses birthday. The flowers never arrived that day. I could not get a hold of a livr person to see what was up.

They finally arrived a day later, wilted and in poor condition. I emailed asking for a refund. Customer service said thry would send a new upgraded arrangement Wednesday. No flowers arrived. I emailed again and they daid they would be delivered Thursday. No flowers artived Thursday.

When I emailed saying I needed a manager I got this. Still no resolution.

Unfortunately, we are unable to obtain any information at this time due to the shop not being available to assist us with your concerns. We apologize for the inconvenience, but will continue to contact them. Once we have received the information you are inquiring about, we will contact you.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

Marlon Gilberto F

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of avasflowers bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments