Style and Design

We had a terrible experience.I purchased a beautiful $75 arrangement from their website.

My MIL received something totally different. Different flowers, different vase, and they stuck a bunch of ribbons in the bouquet to fill up space. It was awful! When I complained they emailed me the terms and conditions and stated that they met their obligations.

So, if you are looking to spend a lot of money, and have no quality control, by all means choose Avas.Ugh

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Why show the consumer a picture & and give a detailed description of that picture when-as is my experience, what is delivered in no way resembles what you selected & paid a lot for!

I will go only to a florist shop in person to hand pick what I want them to arrange in the container/vase/basket of my choice. The small businesses need our support, and the big guys on line can kiss my business goodbye!!

(ADA'S FLOWER SHOP, Delphos OH (who must outsource to cyber florists)