Avasflowers - Your satisfaction is NOT guaranteed

I contacted customer service after I saw the abysmally small bouquet order that was delivered to my fiancee. I order one bouquet EVERY month for her, and have done so for the past 24 months.

This time I decided to utilize Ava's Flowers and I ordered the PREMIUM bouquet for an additional $40. The bouquet was the height of a pencil.... Compared to all of the other sites I've used, the size was laughable. I contacted customer service.

They said it was perfect. Okay, so since I order at least one and sometimes two bouquets a month for holidays, CLEARLY I don't know what I'm expecting. They did not offer a refund, they did not offer a replacement. They simply said the flowers in the bouquet (approximately 10 stemmed flowers) were beautiful and that it WAS indeed their largest bouquet.

Why am I writing this review? To save you from the unfortunate mistake I made and save you from wasting your money on their site.

Do yourself a favor and call a local florist. They take extra special care of you :)

Nada
Poor customer service
Price reduction
Review #1048489 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1048489.

Avasflowers - Ava's Flowers- Ordered flowers but didn't get what I paid for.

There should be a class action lawsuit against this establishment. They're stealing money from innocent people.

I am still waiting for them to make things right. Mother's Day- Did not receive what I ordered. Wasn't even close, just a few flowers and a bunch of green filler. They didn't even deliver on the day I requested.

When I asked for my money back they told me that they were going to my mom's house and take the flowers back. (I should've let them) Instead, they said they would send out another bouquet of flowers. It was supposed to arrive yesterday. My mom hasn't received anything.

I'm furious. And, hurt that I couldn't get my mom a beautiful bouquet of flowers like I was promised by Ava's Flowers.

user56414015
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1048342 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Flowers advertised are not what you get

We purchased a tulip arrangement for my mother in law for Mother's Day. She did not get them when she was supposed to but when she did, it was just a bunch of tulips thrown in a cheap vase. No thought whatsoever Never again

Not as described
Review #1047138 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1047138.
1.6

Avasflowers - Flowers were wrong, missing upgrade, customer service useless.

The flowers I ordered from Avas flowers were delivered on time, but neither the bouquet nor the card were what I ordered or paid for. Even after receiving a phone call from Avas flowers about substituting one of the flowers in the arrangement, I told them they needed to at least have roses, and the blue & purple colored flowers in the anniversary bouquet, as those were my wife's favorite colors.

The lady with Avas flowers assured me I would get the colors in the arrangement I paid for (and as was pictured on their website). Avas flowers delivered the totally wrong bouquet. I also paid Avas flowers for the upgrade to a full size printed greeting card, but instead my wife received the tiny standard card with the company logo on it, and a badly scrawled version of the message I had specified in my initial order with them. I did not get the upgraded large printed greeting card I paid for, but Avas flowers made sure they kept my money though.

Their satisfaction guarantee is a colossal joke, and they seem to make it a point to make it clear to their customers, they are in the business of not being at all concerned about customer satisfaction.

They offered me a $10.00 refund on my purchase of over $100.00. Stay away from Avas Flowers.

Loss
Review #1044797 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1044797.

Avasflowers - Worst Experience ever

From beginning to end the worst experience Do not use these people. First they upsell everything.

I ordered a sympathy bouquet. I wanted a white bow instead of blue they said that would be more money. I said OK the blue. They suggested a beloved friend banner which I ordered.

the whole order process was long and painful as they told me the order taker was new and hadn't been trained yet. When the flowers were delivered there was no bow and no banner so they looked on the altar just blah. Their solution was to give me a $13 refund on a $132.00 order.

Run from these people. They made an unbearable time even worse.

I liked
I was extremely unhappy and still am
all of the above
Full refund
Review #1041576 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1041576.

Avasflowers Bouquet Review

Too bad there isn't a negative option. Terrible customer service!!!

I ordered a bouquet for my sister. What was pictured and what was delivered wasn't even close. I was very very unhappy.

When I complained they just didn't care..drug their feet and then said that it was too late. Just FYI they are not accredited by the BBB no surprise there.

Not as described
Review #1038767 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1038767.
1.5

Avasflowers - Bouquet Review

I'd just like to say I was very unhappy with the quality of the bouquet I ordered. I only asked for a few more roses than was in it to begin with and was charged "double" the price.

It looked very unprofessional. Did not have the bow which I was specific about. Looked like the bow was used & arrangement was poorly done and missing the extra rose I paid double to get. Will never shop there again.

Also to get ahold of simeone to check on delivery was impossible as well. Definately a big THUMBS DOWN!!!

Not as described
Review #1009966 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1009966.

Avasflowers Bouquet Review

I ordered the deluxe thank you bouquet; and was embarrassed about the poor quality, size, and HORRIBLE customer service. I should've ordered FTD!

Bad quality
Review #1008168 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008168.
2.4

Avasflowers - NOT THE SAME AS PICTURE AND NO RIBBON

I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my sister who had been in the hospital. They were able to ship it same day which was wonderful, but here are my complaints: 1.) The bouquet was not nearly as pretty as the one I had selected online 2.) I specifically requested a hot pink ribbon to be tied on the vase and IT WAS NOT THERE!

My sister was thrilled and sent me a picture, but I am not happy since it was different than the picture of what I had ordered, and my request for the ribbon was not honored. I think that this place is more focused on getting paid than making the ordering customer happy.

They should be more committed to making ordering customers happy and getting repeat customers as that will boost their business tremendously. Getting negative reviews can't be very helpful for their business.

I liked
Original customer service when taking my order
Not as described
Review #1008051 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1008051.

Avasflowers - Bouquet Review

This is the worst flower delivery experience ever. Granted I did not pay the extra for early delivery but to delivery flowers after 8pm is unacceptable.

However I did pay for a large bouquet and this arrangement is not large. Not only is it not large but it was not professionally arrange. It was shoved down in the base and design like a spray the kind you would order for a funeral. The flowers did not look fresh nor did they look like the picture on the website.

No plant food was included. No note card included . Also I ordered a happy birthday balloon and instead got a valentine heart balloon. I am embarrassed that these were delivered to my mother for her birthday.

And 4 customer service phone calls later I was offered to have the bad flowers picked up and new arrangements delivered. They seem to have an attitude and annoyed that I was complaining. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is suppose to be a professional florist so why am I giving a do over ? Frankly I just wanted a refund but after the drama i just cut My losses .

Just won't ever order from here again. Wish I had research first because I would have saw the thousands of complaints over the years from this business.

Suzyoh
Not as described
Review #1006808 is a subjective opinion of poster.