1.5

Avasflowers - Worst Experience

This company claims to be a family owned company but I'm not sure if they would treat their family as horribly as they treat their customers. The customer service I got was awful.

My husband ordered flowers on Valentine's Day and the picture was not at all what I received. What I received could have been purchased at a local grocery store. He spend well over $150.00 for flowers and a teddy bear worth no more than $39.99. The service that followed was worse that the half dead roses I got.

I was hung up on more than one and had to fight to get back less that half the money that was spent on the less than attractive bouquet. I would NEVER recommend this company to my worst enemy. When I asked to speak to a manager I was immediately told NO. I wasn't aware that customer service worked that way.

This was his first and certainly is LAST experience dealing with Avas Flowers. Perhaps this company is more concerned with the bottom line of making money rather than the personal touch of customer service and putting smiles of peoples faces when they receive the flowers that their loved ones spent tons of hard earned money to purchase. I can honestly say that my taste for online flower ordering has been tainted. If you ever decide to take your chances and order from Avas take pictures to ensure the proper order was received and don't order the teddy bear that they describe as large it's not.

It's a small dollar store bear. Never EVER again

Read

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PLEASE don’t ever use this people, site, company or whatever they are.I order a beautiful roses arrangement from the picture they showed, for my husband and what his got it was garbage!Don’t waste your money and time!!!

I liked
Poor quality flowers, Customer service
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1190689 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190689.

Avasflowers - False advertising

The flowers were expensive and looked NOTHING like the advertised bouquet!!! What a waste of my hard earned $

Not as described
Review #1190327 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1190327.
2.4

Avasflowers - Never Order from this CO

Horrible Horrible Company. First of all was the surprise additional $18 fee when I completed the order.

HuH?!! What was that for? Then, when my sister sent me a picture of the order, I was horrified. Yes, there were some nice flowers in it, but all they did was shove them in a vase & leave it at that.

It did't come close to resembling the website photo...even if it was a smaller bouquet. When I complained, they said it wasn't supposed to look like that photo; that was a 2 dimensional view. What a load of crap. I also wish I'd found all the awful reviews before I spent the money.

My sister is enjoying the arrangement....but more so after she spent a few $$ at the grocery store to add some filler to it. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!

I didn’t like
Flowers just shoved in a vase
Full refund
Review #1189503 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1189503.

Avasflowers - Horrible service, false advertising.

Don’t use them!! Seriously!

I ordered a deluxe bouquet on 2-8-18 for my Mother-in law’s birthday. They advertised and promised same day delivery. A poorly arranged bouquet arrived the next day with no explanation. False advertising and unreliable!

After eight written requests for refund, they are refusing, offering me a $10 store credit instead.

As if I would ever order from them or trust them again with flower delivery. I am filing a complaint with the NJ Attorney General’s office and will work with my bank to dispute the charges to my card.

Bad quality
Review #1187606 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1187606.

Avasflowers - Horrible!

Purchased most expensive receivedvery small!

Not as described
Review #1187271 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1187271.
Featured

Avasflowers - Premium Order that Looked Like a Small or Medium for Premium Price

I have contacted Avas Flowers and responded to there online survey they sent out. I did have a timely delivery.

I ordered through them cause of the convenience of picking out your arrangement (or so I thought). I ordered the premium package with a card and spent around $80.00 after the delivery charge. I was just disappointed when my wife brought the flowers home. If my order was the premium then if I would've ordered small she would've just had a vase and water.

Not much flowers for that kinda money. Probably will not use again! Never heard back from there customer service department. I understand mistakes could happen!

Maybe I received someone else's arrangement.

But looking at other reviews I probably didn't. Next time I will use a local shop!

Not as described
Review #1181415 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1181415.
3.0

Avasflowers - Worst Experience Ever

Like other dissatisfied customers I would also give Avas flowers zero stars if that option was available. I had the worst experience of my life dealing with this florist whilst trying to place an order for a very special occasion.

International customers think twice before using this dreadful place. My calls cost way more than the actual Bouquet which never materialised and not only did it not happen but during the ordering process my bank called me to advise unusual activity on my credit card. I confirmed that I had placed an order with an overseas florists for a Bouquet of flowers and was informed that 6 Bouquets were being charged on my cc. The response from the many customer service agents I spoke to was of little help to me and zero interest to them.

They would transfer me to another agent but in actual fact were hanging up which resulted in my having to place several International calls at my own expense. Eventually after many more calls I spoke to a lady who appeared to be sympathetic and assured me she would have the matter looked into immediately and would personally call me and email her findings. Needless to mention I never received a call or an email.

Thanks to my bank the matter has been resolved. The original order of one Bouquet was never dispatched and I have had no apology or explanation from Avas Flowers NJ.

I didn’t like
Worst experience of my life
Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1143213 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1143213.

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers is a Co that is Fraudlent

Worst and shadiest florist company ever! They ripped me off!

I paid 89.00 for a beautiful bouquet and they delivered a cheap piece of crap that looked nothing like what I ordered. And now I cant get anyone from their call center to call me back for either a new bouquet or a refund. The company has some shady call center called Showcase Flowers which all they say is they dont know who the florist is and that they will send a message to the distribution department to follow up on my complaint.

UPDATE: Have talked with them over 10 times with different reps demanding a refund or decent resolution and they just tried to give me a 10% discount and a $10 credit to their sham of a company! No thank you!!!!!!!

Hannysheek
Flowers a d vase
Full refund
Review #1120186 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.4

Avasflowers - Terrible flowers

I ordered from online an arrangement for my friend's 60th birthday. They looked atrocious!!

I paid $50 for just the flowers which didn't include delivery and taxes. They tried to sell me a big bow and card, which were extra. If I hadn't asked about the bottom line pricing I would never have known. Some of the flowers looked half dead and the bouquet looked nothing like the picture.

This company came up in my google search as local to the area where my friend lived. They weren't. When I complained about the flowers the best they could do is give me a $5 refund.

What a joke!!! They are terrible and I wouldn't use them again if they were the last flower delivery service on Earth!!!

Quality of product
Full refund
Review #1053895 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1053895.

Avasflowers - I'm pissed!!

So for Mother's Day I wanted to order my mom a really nice arrangement because we live on two different sides of the country and this was our first Mother's Day apart. However, my mom didn't receive her flowers until this morning east coast time.

And all these piece of *** people did was stick a bouquet of roses in a vase not even remotely processed or even looking nice. They were practically dead by the time my mom even knew they were at the end of our driveway because no one called or knocked on the door. I will NEVER use this florist again.

And I hope they go out of busy because they are just scamming us all. I am extremely upset because I wanted this to be really special for my mom and I worked really hard to earn the money I did to make it happen!

Not as described
Review #1048552 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1048552.