Avasflowers - Disappointed

The flowers were supposed to surprise my wife for our anniversary instead I got was was the worst bouquet of flowers ever given to her! This looks so tacky and wilted the flowers don’t speak “farm fresh”

WorthwhileCassowary
Bad quality
Review #1493200 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.7

Avasflowers - DONT ORDER FROM HERE

they delivered dead and wilting roses and when I complained about the 120$ I spent, they gave me a 14$ credit. I didn’t want money back, I wanted them to fix the problem and deliver a new fresh bouquet that I PAID FOR.

OvalSunBear
Avasflowers Bouquet
Review #1372437 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Poor flowers. Stay Away

I paid $94 dollars for a beautiful bouquet by picture and they sent a poor substitute without the balloons I ordered as well. The bouquet looked like a $4 bouquet from a grocery store.

I have tried emailing 5 times in 4 days and tried calling but was on hold for 15 mins. Stay away from this florist. I send flowers all the time and due to new location of family member, I thought I would try them. I read some of the reviews on the website and so far from the truth.

After you purchase, there is no way to leave a review.

Must be all made up. This is the worst bouquet and vase I've ever seen and am embarrassed that this was sent under my name.

Read

Have your bank or credit card company to reverse the charges. I was credited within a week.

Explain everything in detail. Provide invoice if available.

Photos are helpful as well. Good luck!

GroundedMoth
Full refund
Review #1258151 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - False Advertisement and poor customer service

I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday back in February. I live in a different state so I wanted these flowers to be really special and pretty.

I ordered a purple and white flower bouquet that came in a pretty blue vase bc my mom loves those colors. The flowers that were actually delivered to my moms house looked like they had just been thrown together on the drive there, had NO Purple roses like the picture showed on AVAS website and the only purple flower in there looked like purple weeds, there were other colored flowers in there, and the vase was pink. This bouquet looked NOTHING like what I ordered and I paid 80$ for that {{Redacted}}. When you spend that much money on flowers you expect to get what you pay for and I did not.

I called customer service and all they can say is that theyre sorry and the bouquet you get wont always look like the picture on the website....um I believe thats called FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. Do not order from AVAS FLOWERS and waiste your money, I promise you wont be a happy customer.

user39610547
I didn’t like
What i ordered and customer service
Full refund
Review #1210929 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Avoid Avas flowers, unreliable delivery, misleading advertising

I was looking for a local florist to deliver flowers to my Mother on her birthday. Avas flowers came up on my local search so I assumed they were local as their ad boasts "same day flower delivery". 1) They are NOT local.

2)AFTER I placed my online order they call back and state they don't have that arrangement available but would "substitute" a comparable bouquet.

The substitution was ok but not what I wanted, the problem occurred when they delivered the flowers a day late, totally missed my Mothers birthday. No explanation why.

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU WANT WHAT YOU PAY FOR.

They have thousands of complaints against them. In the future, I will be more careful who I order online from.

user42603110
I didn’t like
Substitution policy, Misleading advertising, Store credit is a joke, Added hidden charges, Extra fees
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1207785 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Poor quality

I contacted them. They stated the flowers mert their substitution guidelines.

user90598833
Not as described
Review #1205961 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Sub par flowers/DEAD FLOWERS

I ordred birthday flowers for a good friend of mine on the east coast, and what my friend got, was NOT what I ordered. First, I ordered a Birthday bouquet with a Birthday card, for $69.93.

My friend never got her birthday card, the special print out I sent over, and she received wilted flowers. Furthermore, her husband ordred through the same service, and she received the birthday card I paid for and the extras on that order, a day later. I reached out on Monday morning, and AVA's flowers said they couldn't do anything because they had a 24 hour complaint policy.

I was in Mexico enjoying my birthday weekend, and was unable to make a long distance phone call. They are the worst, and the vendors they use should be vetted.

Full refund
Review #1204408 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204408.

Avasflowers - Worst experience I’ve ever had!

I write this review not to be mean or because I’m a grumpy person, but because I want to save whoever reads this review the time and money that this company will suck out of you!!! Don’t fall for it!!!

Please stay ways from this florist My mom decided it would be a great idea to send some flowers to my sister for her birthday since we never get to spend birthdays with her! So I helped my mom out by picking a bouquet online. My mom picked out a beautiful one. We paid for it and said it would be dilivered the same day.

The flowers took 4 days to get delivered, at first I was upset about this, but hey at least she would still get the flowers so I decided to over look that. Then the day the flowers are delivered I see a post on Facebook about the flowers my mom sent her and a picture. THEY WERE NOT THE FLOWERS WE ORDERED!! It littleraly looked like a kid grabbed 12roses and bunched them together, not nicely decorated or anything just 12 roses.

My mom had selected a nice bouquet with a variety of flowers not roses, because bothe my mom and sister dislike roses!!! I was very upset about this, so I decided to call customer service to see what happened! Well all they say is they are extremely sorry and want to offer me store credit! WITH THE EXPERIENCE I JUST HAD WHAT GOOD DOES STORE CREDIT DO!!

I would never use this company again so that does me no good!! So then they offer me 10% back!! That is literally less than $15 why would I want only 10% back when I paid a lot of money for a nice bouquet of flowers!!! That doesn’t even pay for a meal at McDonald’s!!

I ask if I can speak to a supervisor, she states no supervisor is available that they will give me a call back. I never got a call back from the supervisor so I call back again!! The second representative refuses to let me speak to a supervisor and makes me go over the whole ordeal once more, she has well offers me store credit or 10% refund! That does me no good so at this point I just want to speak to a supervisor!!!

No one will let me talk to one stating there isn’t a supervisor available! I stay on hold for almost 2 hours and still get no where. So then the rep makes me another proposition stateing they can resend the bouquet to my sister! So then I begin to think ok that’s fair let’s do that.

But when I ask if they will send the flowers I picked this time, she tells me that more than likely no, that it’ll probably be another set of 12 roses!! These people are so unreasonable!!!!

In the end all they refunded me was the handleing fees which was $18.99.. never again will I make the mistake of using these services!

Not as described
Review #1200225 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1200225.

Avasflowers - Would not recomend

The system that Avas use is not reliably at all. They just get any flower shop to actually fill your order so its like gambling on your results.

i have had descent bouquets and really bad ones. I'm done, its not worth the gamble. Please take a look at the picture below. I paid for the deluxe upgrade on their artisan bouquet.

Does that look like a 100 dollars worth ???

I'm sorry but some time you only get one chance to get things right and Avas didn't even try, and the customer service is worse. its been 3 days and I am still waiting on a response.

Not as described
Review #1193851 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193851.

Avasflowers - Terrible

My husband ordered me a $70 bouquet for Valentine’s Day. The picture online showed several roses as well as other pretty flowers.

The bouquet I received had 2 roses and cheap carnations.

I contacted them several times as well as sent pictures and told them how dissatisfied I was, they said that the bouquet met the substitution policy and would not even exchange or give credit. I’m furious!!!!

Not as described
Review #1192330 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1192330.