Avasflowers - Ripped off and pissed off

On my birthday my husband called Ava's to order me a bouquet of gerber daisies with babies breath. This is my favorite flower.

They assured my husband at the price of 90 dollars they would be delivered to me at my work right in Piscataway same town as the florist. Well three pm rolled around on the drizzly rainy day and no flowers showed up. My husband called them and they said due to the rain thy could not be delivered. So the next day after my birthday Ava's shows up with a bouquet of 5 carnations, 3 gerber Daisy's and green leaves!

That's mire than ten dollars a flower and not what my husband ordered. Because it was not what was ordered we refused delivery and Ava's still charged my credit card 90 plus dollars!

Now I need to have the credit card company reverse the charges because Ava's after several calls will not refund the money. I work in a large company in Piscataway with daily contact of over 1100 people in our community where I work and will be sure to send out a warning to everyone in the community not to do business with Ava's.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1254030

"I work in a large company in Piscataway with daily contact of over 1100 people in our community where I work"

LOL!!!!! You must be the mostest important person ever!

And you want $15/hour to flip a burger...

Anyway, maybe suggest to your husband that it's best to not wait until literally the day of your birthday to try to order some cheap flowers.

I get it though. Based on your comment, he likely has no desire to waste real money on you.

JoyP
I didn’t like
Misrepresented delivery ability, Lack of customer service
Full refund
Review #971535 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Bouquet Review

Hello Dorothy, I'm sorry your the one to get these angry emails but I just want to feel like your company cares and it is very clear from my experience that the company could careless. I want to be able to actually talk to someone on the phone so I can nicely explain all the details of this transaction and why I am unhappy.

Each and every time I try to call I get sent to a machine that hangs up on me. The only people I can actually talk to seem like they are in a place where they truly cannot help me. Included is a picture of the bouquet and I will explain now to you why this is not right. First I ordered 5 rose stems and 10 stems of various assorted flowers.

I got 14 rose stems and three of them were dead and taken out. So that piece of my order was wrong. Next I have included a picture of a stem that is bowed and starting to wilt. This is a clear indication that the flowers won't last very long.

Last I have included three pictures showing the starting of decay on the actual petals and leaves in the bouquet. I know this seems very nit picky but for 130 dollars I expect the flowers to be flawless. Finally I feel it important to mention that in my order I had a teddy bear and a card. These items were not included.

On top of everything I paid an extra 10 dollars for the flowers to come before 3 PM, but they came at 4 PM. I am very upset and I do feel that I deserve a full refund because all aspects of my order had an issue and I got charged an arm and a leg for what I received. Please Dorothy, help me see that this company is not trying to pull a fast one on me. I really feel misjustice and for 130 dollars I would expect nothing less then perfection.

I hope you took the time to read this because I took the time to write it and I hope you can see my frustration. The last piece I want to add is a copy of my receipt. You can see from the receipt and my pictures that I did not get what I ordered.

I really feel I should get my money back. Thank you

Not as described
Review #969977 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer969977.
2.1

Avasflowers - Christmas Bouquet "Deluxe"

The delivery was a day late, first off. The greeting card was hand written with such poor penmanship, my wife had to text me to see what the card even said (see attachment).

The bouquet looked NOTHING like the pictures, the pine branches were sagging and the whole experience has just been a nightmare. Spend the extra 20 dollars and get some nice flowers from a local shop. I will NEVER buy from this company again. I am not expecting anything in return from this company.

I am just wanting to give a heads up to anyone who may be considering buying from them in the future. I highly recommend not using this company to deliver flowers for you.

Full refund
Review #964757 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer964757.
1.8

Avasflowers Bouquet Review

Same issue as everyone else. The first picture is what I paid 50$ for and the second is what I actually got. Very unhappy.

Thaxton, Mississippi
Not as described
Review #949373 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer949373.

Avasflowers Bouquet Review

Ordered a flower bouquet for my 80 year old mothers birthday. Flowers were horrible

Looked nothing like picture

Dorothy at customer service would not help me out and no one has called back to try to resolve problem

Horrible!!!Do not order from here!!!

Patterson, California
Bad quality
Review #944835 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer944835.
3.0

Avasflowers Bouquet Review

Fast delivery but bouquet looked nothing like I ordered! Extremely disappointed.

Wanted something bright and cheery...sure didn't get it. On the left us what I ordered, on the right is what I got.

Not as described
Review #940966 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer940966.

Avasflowers - HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Completely disappointed with the order that was received from you all and the customer service that was received once I contacted you (several times by email and phone) about the problems with my order. I have been going back and forth with your customer service reps for more than 2 weeks now, sending pictures and explaining the problem.

Only to finally be told I would be issued a refund and then told unfortunately the refund wasn't able to be completed. When paying $85 for flowers I expect to get what is shown to me on the website, not a smaller bouquet and dying flowers. This is not acceptable. For this to be your mission it is not at all what I have experienced "Avas Flowers is committed to quality and service.

Our guarantee is our personal commitment to our customers to create long term relationships. Your satisfaction is our Number One priority, not just because it's our job, but because we really do care."

Quality, Service, Flowers, False advertising
Full refund
Review #938220 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer938220.
1.2

Avasflowers - Worst Arrangement EVER

So I ordered online thinking it was a local store. It is not, they make their website look like it is.

Did not discover it was not local until I had a problem. Flowers were delivered to mother in law and she posted picture. OMG they look nothing like the advertised picture and I am so embarrassed I would never send a POS bouquet like this. They look like a $12 store bouquet but I paid $68 (they had a half off sale so really is a $136 bouquet.

NEVER BUY FLOWERS FROM HERE. The managers response was a $20 credit towards my next purchase.

Are you kidding me, I will never use them again. WORST FLORIST I HAVE EVER USED

juliestratton
Scam artists, False advertising
Full refund
Review #936688 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.9

Avasflowers - Bouquet Review from Du Bois, Pennsylvania

I was very disappointed with the flowers i had sent to my daughter. I was also told the least expensive they had was $39.99.

Right one there web page there are several listed at $29.99 and then to pay almost $20 for delivery and whatever else expense they added.

I definitely will not order from here again. Almost $60, not worth it.

Pricing issue
Review #932883 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer932883.

Avasflowers Bouquet Review

$65.00 for $15.00 already made bouquet? Also forgot the birthday balloons! Get out of Thibodaux Avasflowers!

Pricing issue
Review #932176 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer932176.