Avasflowers - Bouquet Review

I had the worst experience with thus company. I ordered lavender and puple flowers with a purple vase for my boyfriend to be delivered the say of his surgery.

I was assured that he eould receive that bouquet that i ordered. I was then told that i would have to upgrade to deluxe package to get the one i saw online or the bouquet woukd be much smaller. I agreed and was assured he would receive tge bouquet i ordered. I had to call back twice that day to clarify my email, as they text me and stated i would receive an email when flowers were delivered.

They continued to input my wrong email. When flowers were delivered, they were white and pink in a clear vase. Absolutely nothing like the one i ordered. I called next day and got the run around.

Called next day and they said they would redeliver. I explained he was now home and the whole effect would nit be the same. I was told a manager would call me back, which never happened. I called back on day 3 and got no where and day 4 and same thing.

I explained i didnt want it redelivered. Representative told me that i got flowers for my money. I stated that i should get the ones i chose. I repeatedly asked for a manager all the times i called and was told they were busy.

As you can guess, ni one has returned my call. I will NEVER order from them again.

They are in the business to take your money and give you whatever they have on hand. Buyer beware!!!!!!!

Not as described
Review #1005402 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1005402.
1.4

Avasflowers - Terrible Flower Business

I wanted to send flowers to my daughter in law for her birthday. Here's what happened: What are the two things that people expect when buying flowers...

That they are on time, and that what you ordered is what was sent. Ava's didn't get EITHER right (and I ordered three days before the birthday to be on time) I ordered a bright colorful short table bouquet and I got long stemmed non colorful blooms. I ordered Thursday for Saturday delivery. I received a phone call on Friday night (from a representative with Ava's who was very hard to understand) that they wouldn't arrive until Monday.

I am so disappointed, and I will pass it on.... Never again AVA

vfulmer
I didn’t like
Did not deliver what i ordered, Did not deliver on time
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1003684 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - My friend called and said the $80 bouquet was dead in 2 days

I ordered a $80 orchid plant on Friday for my friend for her Birthday on Monday. I received a call around 11am on Monday saying they didn't have any orchid plants.

I live in California and my friend lives in Texas so it was 1pm in Texas and this was for her 80th Birthday and I wanted to make sure she received this on her Birthday. I told them to cancel and they said they would make it up to me and send her a very special arrangement of fresh flowers and it would be amazing. When she received the flowers she said they were not really amazing and looked like they were old. She said in two days the flowers were completely dead.

She called the shop and they told her well that just happens sometimes. She didn't want to upset me but her husband said he was sure I would want to know so I called them and they said well that can happen to fresh flowers plus she probably did something to them. I told them I wanted reimbursed for this and she said if you want to send her another bouquet we will give you 20% off.

Her name was Paloa and she was very rude. Do not use this company

Fullerton, California, United States #1279242

Why do you kids mistake being told no as "rude"?

Damaged or defective
Full refund
Review #1000563 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1000563.

Avasflowers Bouquet Review

Received 2 dozen roses for my birthday. Except 6 of them were already moldy or had fallen off the stem.

And the chocolates that came with it were absolutely disgusting.

So half the bouquet and the chocolates went straight in the trash. This is the second time I have received from them and have been disappointed will make sure no one buys from them again.

Bad quality
Review #998284 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer998284.
2.5

Avasflowers - Ava's flowers in Skokie - Don't give them your business!

The bouqet that Ava's Flowers sent our hosts was half wilted and very small. We paid over $70 for a bouquet that had no more than 9 stems.

At checkout we specifically asked for the extra large so that the bouqet would look impressive but you can see from the photo below what Ava's considered "extra large." Shame! The arrangement was delivered on a Thursday afternoon for a Friday afternoon party. By the time we got to the party on Friday, the hydrangeas and half the lillies were wilted as you can see from the photo below. I didn't get a chance to complain to them until Sunday morning when I got a link to review the service.

While Ava's was very responsive, they would not address my dissatisfaction with the size of the boquet, refused to do anything to addresss the situation and all they offered in return was a $20 store credit, which was useless because I won't ever use them again. Don't give Ava's Flowers your business.

I liked
Same day delivery
Flower arrangement, Quality, Satisfaction guarantee
Full refund
Review #987591 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer987591.
2.9

Avasflowers - Avas Flowers a great disappointment

I wanted to send a friend tulips to mark the first anniversary of her daughter's death, and the company advertised they could do so. They did call to let me know they could not produce more than five tulips, and would make a bouquet of mixed flowers.

They were delivered on time but without instructions or water, so several wilted quickly. My friend, an artist and photographer, made as nice an arrangement as possible, but I remain angry and disappointed after being assured the flowers "followed the recipe".

Do these flowers look like $75 to you? Never again would I use this company, not for any reason.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1265743

I know how you feel. I had to send flowers out of state.

I don't like the FTD book because they charge a lot for getting your order to the florist on the receiving end who then makes up the bouquet. Florist #2 NEVER has the pretty vase, teacup, or pitcher in the picture, and a lot of substitutions occur. I call the best florist in the destination city and say designers choice and give my color preference. They use flowers in season and usually they come up with a fuller than expected arrangement and will include a card with whatever sentiment you wish.

Having said that, I got a lot of what I consider filler flowers, like carnations and gladiolas. I paid almost $100. But if you want a LOVELY arrangement these days, better start in the 200-250 range, like $50 used to be. After I paid for mine, I walked into our Wal-Mart and saw the freshest, most beautiful big full roses-- a dozen for $14.

Some days you get the beat and some days the bear gets you. A tip if you are sending to an out of town funeral, but are not attending, call the funeral director and ask him to recommend the best local florist and then when it's delivered have him text you a photo. I have had good luck doing this and good people are happy to help ALL the bereaved--not just the immediate family.

Last Mother's Day, I received flowers from 1-800-Flowers and they came from California to Indiana in a box in the vase with full instructions, flower fresh packets, packing was amazing and they looked like I had stepped outside in my own garden and gathered a bouquet.

Beautiful!

Speed of delivery
What was delivered
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #984491 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Thank you bouquet.

Unacceptable quality, small bouquet, and no where near what I expected for the price I paid. On December 31st, 2016, a delivery was made to my sister in Cresskill, NJ to thank her for her efforts in organizing a surprise birthday luncheon for me.

I wanted an extraordinary bouquet and was told I would get a premium bouquet for a sale price, and that it would be exactly what I wanted. I was extremely disappointed and the bouquet was unacceptable. The bouquet was no where NEAR what one would expect for the price I paid. When I contacted the florist I was told that the bouquet met the criteria, which is inexcusable.

I will never order from them again, and I would highly recommend that people think twice before using them. There were no offers to compensate or send anything else.

153 Main St, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724, USA
Loss
Review #983884 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer983884.

Avasflowers - Bouquet Review

I ordered a bouquet of flowers to be sent as a birthday gift. The flowers that arrived were not the ones that I ordered and were, quite frankly, mismatched and not pretty.

I paid $85.00 for the flowers. When I called the company, I did not receive any satisfaction.

The company gave me the runaround and refused to either send the bouquet I ordered or return my money. I would never shop with Ava's florist again.

Not as described
Review #978892 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer978892.
1.2

Avasflowers Bouquet Review

Do not order flowers from this company they sent the wrong bouquet and didn't want to replace them

Not as described
Review #974688 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer974688.

Avasflowers - STAY AWAY FROM AVAS FLOWERS!

COMPLETE FALSE ADVERTISEMENT! I recently ordered a holiday berry bouquet, which should have consisted of ALL holiday berries, red bow and red vase....what was delivered was a red vase filled with greenery and 3 nearly dead red carnations!

It was embarrassing! It looked like I cut it off from the bottom of my Christmas tree and stuck it in a vase! When I took pictures and sent to Avas Florist, the rep agreed with me that it was not the same (or even close) and that they would re-deliver a new bouquet....well, they jerked me around for 5 days and never had any intentions on correcting what they did.

They knew it wasn't what was ordered and they purposely sent cheap greenery in it's place.....this company should not be in business....my mistake was to not read the prior reviews about the unhappy customers that have used this company. Use one of the many other reputable competitive companies out there.....

Full refund
Review #973215 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer973215.