Avasflowers - Worst Service Ever

Where to start..this will take a while..wanted to surprise my wife the day before she left for the week on business. Looked up local florists in the town she works in -Canton,mass.

Avas florist popped up as a "honored mom and pop florist". I called and was placed into a *** (caller number 6 I believe). should've been a red flag. Eventually , I got a polite kid and asked for the bouquet I saw on web page.

Was told they didn't have any and they had to be shipped from warehouse (second red flag). Asked for a 2nd and 3rd option..to no avail. finally, I asked what he did have. Roses...I said great..can you deliver 2 dozen long stemmed today?

he said yes and I gave him all my info. He quoted me a price of 135.00 and said today he could do it for 100.00 plus delivery (115). We went over color of vase and ribbon. I paid and hung up pleased .

My wife called and thanked me for her roses ..they were a beautiful dozen. i said "1 dozen?"..she replied "yes". I called back the company and was placed in the *** again for 26mins. i explained that i paid for 2 dozen.

They explained that they don't do 2 dozen and the fill order was for a dozen. i said that was ridiculous and that i spent 115.00 . He refused to compensate me for the difference and I had to ask for a manager. I was put back on hold and thrown back into the ***...11 more minutes.

I realized by now that I was not dealing with a mom and pop store (even though their automated voice while on hold repeatedly sold them as mom and pop). I finally explained to a manager and she said the price is always 100.00 for the 2 dozen and she would reimburse me for half. i thanked her and hung up..exhausted from something that should have been a fond memory. The next day they sent me an email looking to make things up to me...I called and explained it wasn't necessary , but thank you.

they insisted on sending my original order for free. great..why not..I said "yes". they asked when..I said she would be back in work on Thursday. On Sunday, i received another email confirming my delivery for tuesday.

i wrote back and said "this is why I had a problem in the first place..you're automated..not mom and pop. She will not be there tuesday. Please send on thursday'. On Monday..I received another email confirming tuesday delivery.

i wrote back "don't bother..you guys are a mess..she won't be there". On tuesday, my wife called me from her business trip (fla) and said her boss called her and flowers were delivered in a box with no vase or water (or stem capsules) on Monday and they were dead. This was Tuesday. We joked about how incompetent they were and I told my wife i was sorry, but I was done trying to make things right.

She said whe would call them when she got back into town. Tonight she called them and was placed on hold for 31 mins (while on her drive home from work). They didn't have any informationa and could not resolve the issue.

My wife eventually had to hang up out of pure frustration. I'm still waiting to see what my credit card was charged....DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..PLEASE

Loss
Review #323872 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer323872.

Avasflowers - Wrong product will not refund

I ordered a flower bouquet, with a balloon and card for a new birth to some very close friends of ours. I paid $56.

They got 4 balloons and a card. I called the first day, the guys couldn't even understand that there was anything wrong. Told me i couldn't have a refund for product i didn't receive but they could send out a new one for Tuesday ( they won't even be in the hospital anymore and the moment is already gone). Asked to talk to a manager, never got to talk to someone, said he was out, never got a call back either.

Called the next day still yet again will not refund my money, i will be disputing the charge with my cc company.

Do not use these people, the last thing the lady said to me was well if you want to do it the hard way. How awful, so now i have paid $56 for balloons

Loss
Review #322630 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer322630.

Avasflowers - The Spirit Airlines of the floral industry

So my fiancé tried to order this really creative looking Beer Mug Bouquet from these jokers for my birthday. The online version was amazing ...

The delivered version looked like green vomit in a beer mug with some flowers stuck in it. She called to point out the error, and after saying there would be no refund, the said they could re-deliver next week. Given that she paid for rush delivery and that I travel a lot for business, this wasn't going to work. She finally got them to deliver a second time on the same day ...

Enter floral fail #2. The second one was some creepy expanding mess that overtook the mug, as well as part of my desk in a couple of hours. I got involved at this point, and after getting quite the run around myself, I convinced them that a delivery of roses to my fiancé as an apology was in order. The day of the deliver passes, yet no flowers.

I call, only to find out that, after confirming the address multiple times, they sent it to the wrong place.

Long story short, their take on it now is that I should be grateful that they even responded at all. Buyer beware!

Loss
Review #317398 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer317398.

Avasflowers - Never use Avas Flowers

They never shipped the flowers that I ordered. I called.

I got 5 different service reps.Got put on hold 5 different times. Got disconnected twice. Got an incredibly rude person. Was told there was no refunds and that the order was attempted, when I know it was not.

I was told they called, when I know they did not! NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.NEVER USE THIS COMPANY.

Westwood, Massachusetts
Loss
Review #314678 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer314678.

Avasflowers - Poor Experience

On Friday 19, 2012 I placed an order for flowers and balloons for a special occasion. I spoke with an Ava's representative about ordering online as opvpose to over the phone .

She informed me that the order had a better chance of arriving the same day by phone; so that's what I did.

The order did arrive, but it was wrong. I ordered 10 balloons but only 6 were delivered. I ordered the deluxe flowers, but was charge for the premium.

When I contacted them about the matter, they said the order was correct. After going back and forth for awhile, the representative agreed to refund me the money I was over charged.

Unfortunately, that hasn't happened yet. I will never use Ava's Flowers again!!

Avasflowers Bouquet
Review #300114 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer300114.

Avasflowers - Avas' Flowers. Horrible.

Used Avas Flowers.

I wanted to send a bouquet to be delivered the same day, so I called a local florist I could speak to in order to find out about what was in stock, etc.

Avas' florist came up as local florist in google search, but found out they are a national florist later.

Spoke with someone when placing order, asked questions to make sure I got what I wanted delivered. Ordered the Perfect Birthday bouquet.

Sent WRONG Bouquet.Receipt received something in a teapot. Nothing like it was supposed to be. And it was skimpy. Did not include the gerbera daisies which are the highlight of the bouquet.Also used tissue paper to make it look fuller.

Customer service rep was rude when called back.

DON'T USE Avas Flowers. !!

Loss
Review #295498 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer295498.

Avasflowers - Did not deliver the flowers as described on their website.

I ordered Easter flowers from Avas Flowers. The arrangement was supposed to be "Fanciful Tu;lip and Iris Bouquet"..

The arrangement was quite small with tulips and some purple flower as a filler. We didn't even know what kind of "weeds" they were. There was also a handling fee of $18.95 added to the bill. When I called to complain, they told me they would send another arrangement.

That never happened. I called again and they told me they would get back to me that day.

That never happened either. I will never order from Avas again and you shouldn't either!

FIS0342
Avasflowers Bouquet
Review #279459 is a subjective opinion of poster.

STAY AWAY FROM AVASFLOWERS.COM!!

I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath in a "silver reflections" vase. I also paid the "premium" which brought the arrangement to almost $110.00 to try and make sure she was going to get something nice.

The flowers were delivered but what my wife received was about a dozen different colored roses tightly bound with nothing but greens around them in a hideous glass vase. On top of that the roses literally had dead brown spots all over the outer layers of petals. I wish I could upload the photos, they truly are worth a thousand words.

I put in a complaint via their online delivery issue form. I didn't hear from anyone and was hoping to get a re-deliver on Valentines Day so I called and was told that they would have someone get back to me, that never happened. I called again and finally spoke to "Alex" who by the end had spoken to her manager and he approved a full refund that I was told I would get within five days but should see something within two.

After waiting over a week, again I neither heard, nor saw anything from them. I called again and got a hold of "George" who had told me that their accounting department reviewed my claim and decided that I was not getting a refund after all. After a mildly heated argument with George he told me that a refund "was not going happen". I was never called or contacted by them to tell me that I wasn't going to get a refund or any resolution for that matter. He offered store credit or a re-delivery which I do not feel comfortable doing any further business with them and declined.

Now I have to go through my credit card company (and you can bet I will) to try and get my money back from this lackluster company that is more concerned about keeping my 100+ dollars than keeping a single customer happy. "Satisfaction Guaranteed"?!, HA! Never again and if I can prevent anyone from having to deal with these people, I will do it.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #908846

They stay in business because the republicans have made it all but impossible to sue a business.

Dallas, Texas, United States #596624
This place is horrible. I sent a flower arrangment to my granddaughter in Phoenix, AZ.

They said it would be tomorrow since it was later in the day. I get a call from someone in broken english saying since she was in ICU. the flowers would be delivered when she transferred to a reg. room.

In the mean time she was released ( all this in the same afternoon ) I called to canceled order and got this big run around that the flowers were sent and refused by hospital. They said no cancel can be done. They had already told me they would not be delivered today. I spoke to three different people, now they are SUPPOSED to call me back.

I don't expect to hear from them. Have already called my C.C. company and they promised to take care of the problem.

How can a company stay in business doing customers this way? :(
kwicks
Clearwater Beach, Florida
Avasflowers Bouquet
Review #256974 is a subjective opinion of poster.