Style and Design
Turnaround Time

The WORST florist.Left pic is what I ordered, right pic is what got delivered!!

I called my complaint, I even emailed them the pics; they said "upon close inspection, bc they gave me a free flower and LEAVES" they stand behind what they sent. First of all, I NEVER asked for anything free and I didn't ask for my money back; I just wanted what I PAID FOR. I emailed them a schathing email, and now they said they will give me $20 in-house credit for my next order. WHAT NEXT ORDER?

I will NEVER DO BUISNESS WITH THEM AGAIN.They are a dishonest and despicable business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers blissfully pink bouquet. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers blissfully pink bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments