1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

WORST flower company ever!Paid $90 for a small dead arrangement of flowers that should have been a large bouquet size.

I paid extra to deliver same day and it took 5 days for them to deliver. Then when my mother received the flowers they left them outside over the fence rather then taking them to the front door. Also, called a coupl of times and spoke to a representative on the phone as well as a manager and both were useless in helping me cancel my order and told me to call my bank. Wtf?!

Terrible customer service. This company should be shut down. I wish I would have read the thousands of horrible reviews before I used this company.

What a joke these people are.You can see the picture comparison below and again I actually paid more for a larger arrangement and got flowers that look like they have been sitting out at a grocery store for weeks.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments