Pacoima, California

This is not a large $100 bouquet.They have horrible customer service.

This vase is small. I put the coke can next to it to show how small this arrangement is. So many empty spaces in the arrangement.

For them to not take any pride in their work is sad!I have never had a problem with any other florist!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of avasflowers arrangement. Avasflowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned avasflowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Avasflowers.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Ava's florist tried to resolve this issue with a $9.99 refund.What a joke....small vase, empty spots in arrangement.

They should be embarrassed!I'll never use them again!!

I had the same issue.It was obvious the arrangement received was only about 50% the fullness of what was ordered and the types of flowers were nowhere near the same kind.

I sent them a side by side comparison of what was ordered and what was received.

Their response was condescending at best.

I just now went looking for websites to post my complaint and found this one.Wish I had seen it before I ordered.