I work at a nursing home and I feel so bad when a resident receives flowers from Ava's flowers.100% of the time the flowers are dead and the only salvageable part to the arrangement are usually the ferns/greens.

The recipients are always unhappy and the customer service at Ava's flowers is non existent. Please take your business to a florist who cares and takes pride in their product. I am so mad that a company like this still exists !!

I have attached a photo of one of the many pathetic arrangements I have witnessed from this company.

In the photo the pink roses are turning brown, moldy and most of the petals fell off, the cala lilies stems, and flowers are rotted.I have contacted the better business bureau on Ava's flowers.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

elb98

From my own personal experience, WORST company EVER!