Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved

DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL!First photo is what is advertised online.

Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, lilies had broken stems and it's about half as full! They said that they have a Substitution clause that let's them use similar flowers not exactly then same. Ok, fine, but half as full and brown?

They refused a refund and said these photos look the same. Really? They have this clause so they can send out half *** arrangements and this is their excuse .

Total BS!Don't use this florist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.1
Style and Design
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Avasflowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

smashedupface
Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1231811

The flowers don't look like advertized but you are lying they are not browning. They look fine. Looks to me like you are trying to scam them and get free flowers.