Avasflowers Arrangement Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS IN LOCKPORT, IL!First photo is what is advertised online.
Next photos is what I got. Roses are already turning brown, lilies had broken stems and it's about half as full! They said that they have a Substitution clause that let's them use similar flowers not exactly then same. Ok, fine, but half as full and brown?
They refused a refund and said these photos look the same. Really? They have this clause so they can send out half *** arrangements and this is their excuse .
Total BS!Don't use this florist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "Avas Flower- A Tale of Woe and Regret by JWDRAGON I am writing to express my EXTREME disappointment at the size and quality of the Premium Bouquet that I ordered online..."
- "Absolutely the most embarrassingand unsatisfying place I have ever ordered from. They show beautiful bouquets and arrangements, and then when you or who you're sending to receive an embarrassing..."
- "Mt.Zion Baptist church on 11.10.12 I just buried my 30 yr old cousin Nov. 11th 2012 and I chose Avasflowers online. I ordered 2 SPRAYS..The 1 spray i ordered which..."
- "Beware of the regal nails inside Walmart at rowlett. When there expecting to get a nice relaxing mani/pedi. Left there with the skin literally scraped off the side of my..."
- "i been trying to get a package that was suppose to be delivery to me on last twesday and this costumer service from FEDEX is *** they never solve the..."
- "Ordered a coffee mug and it arrived broken. I emailed the company twice with a picture of the broken mug & received an email saying someone will get back to..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."