First time I ordered they cancelled on me!Stated they didnt have the arrangement I wanted and although they promised same day delivery, an arrangement of THEIR choosing couldnt be sent for two more days!

After complaining I was given $70 in credit so I used them again... Mistake #2..

As you can see from the photo the $50 arrangement I orders looks NOTHING like what I paid for!It's actually embarassing!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "Ordered flowers and balloon bouquet for valentines. Thought they would be nice. They delivered flowers that had pettels that were already dying and seems they tried to cover it up..." Read more Avasflowers - The damaged my reputation and embarrassed me in my community Avasflowers "...The flowers weren't right, they weren't open, they were all gnarly looking, and the balance/design was all wrong..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Avasflowers - Not what I ordered/didn't keep promise of redelivery Avasflowers "I ordered 2 dozen light pink roses and a soft dark brown teddy for my daughters birthday. The delivery was awesome, HOWEVER, the 2 dozen Roses delivered were dark burgundy..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Denver Mattress Company - Has been great ...now deflated Denver Mattress Company "We we're givin this mattress as a present several years ago and have loved using this product, up until several weeks ago I had to start occasionally adding air to..." Read more Kraft Maid And Lowes - Kraft Maid kitchen cabinets are junk! Kraft Maid And Lowes "We purchased a complete kitchen from Lower', who sold the Kraft Maid cabinets. We bought the cabinets from a sample door at the store. When the cabinets arrived at our..." Read more Mattress Firm - Horrible customer service Mattress Firm "Dealing with Brook at Mattress Firm in Springfield was great until I purchased my base and mattress. The delivery guys damaged my wall getting it up and damaged the base..." Read more