Poor customer service no return on complaint delivered wilted tasteless arrangement at funeral home, where clippings off floor and thrown in base, sent pics by email showing poor quality and still never resolved , going on three weeks, filing small claims! Also indigent reply to email excluding pics!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of avasflowers arrangement from Avasflowers and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Avasflowers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Avasflowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

Avasflowers - Flowers Review Avasflowers "I was very disappointed! My boyfriend who lives 35 hours away purchased what he thought would be a gorgeous bouquet of flowers for valentines day. It arrived early afternoon on..." Read more Avasflowers - Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I've had a terrible experience with Ava's flowers, first they ruined the surprise by calling my cell phone and asking for the wrong person (Lili) note my name is Leslie...." Read more Avasflowers - Holiday Flower Tree Arrangement Review Avasflowers "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..." Read more Avasflowers - TERRIBLE FLOWER COMPANY EVER!!!!!! Avasflowers " Do not use this flower shop/company. I spent $250 for two orders that should have been a 1/3 of the cost. Plant photo was supposed to be an azalea..." Read more Hair Sisters - Faulty product very poor customer service Hair Sisters "Bad customer service faulty product sending stuff out without checking their product. I ordered a lace front wig as described there were suppose to be parting space in parting space..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Totally finished with non existant delivery service Lazada Philippines "First delivery only three items delivered out of approx 11 all sent back driver not find house Next order shoes delivered next order driver ring up end of shift not..." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more