1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

The only thing I was happy with was the prompt delivery. My balloon was never delivered.

Also the arrangement I ordered looked HUGE and beautiful and full.. I was expecting similar. I assumed that spending the extra money on the "premium" arrangement I was garunteed to receive a beautiful and large arrangement. It was delivered to my mother for her last day of radiation after a long and grueling year of being diagnosed with breast cancer, having 5 different invasive surgical procedures, 16 weeks of chemo, and 18 treatments of radiation.

I thought a big beautiful bouquet of flowers would make her smile. She sent me the picture.. they were beautiful, but absolutely TINY. The arrangement compared to about the size of a large tissue box....

no way was that worth 60$!!!! I'm so upset. I called and received 20$ back and got a credit, but I can assure you that credit will not be used because I will never order through this company again.

Save yourself the headache and money and DO NOT order through these people. Horrible representation.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments