1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin prior to order what I thought was gonna be a full beautiful arrangement. I requested a Pink bow instead of red due the cancer, I also included a card with a small msg. This arrangement was with tax $58 I believe. I had ordered the middle arrangement. I called in the mornin around 11 the arrangement wasn't there, so proceeded to call Ava's makin sure on the fullness n PINK DANG BOW!!!

I was so embarrassed n upset when my little sister sent me pics. No pink bow, the most ugliest, unprofessional not even close to the pic arrangement ever. The card was also messed up that had a personal msg. When ya can't be there for these emergency's n try to do something to say hey I'm here. Especially at a time of removal of a breast n cancer....oh u so very bad words. To insult her, myself n my boys how dare ya.

I will post this anywhere n everywhere I can especially to military installation cause this Veteran won't see other military personnel or veterans be taken advantage of. Shame on u.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Avasflowers and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Avasflowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Avasflowers to other companies on our site.

Comments

West Lafayette, Indiana, United States #1243126

so sad the owner is in the military!!! you would think he would know better!!!!