1.2
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

My mother had her right breast removed n 2 lymph nodes of cancer. I'm in Killeen/Ft.Hood, Texas n she was in the hospital at Elkins, West Virginia. I called evenin prior to order what I thought was gonna be a full beautiful arrangement. I requested a Pink bow instead of red due the cancer, I also included a card with a small msg. This arrangement was with tax $58 I believe. I had ordered the middle arrangement. I called in the mornin around 11 the arrangement wasn't there, so proceeded to call Ava's makin sure on the fullness n PINK DANG BOW!!!

I was so embarrassed n upset when my little sister sent me pics. No pink bow, the most ugliest, unprofessional not even close to the pic arrangement ever. The card was also messed up that had a personal msg. When ya can't be there for these emergency's n try to do something to say hey I'm here. Especially at a time of removal of a breast n cancer....oh u so very bad words. To insult her, myself n my boys how dare ya.

I will post this anywhere n everywhere I can especially to military installation cause this Veteran won't see other military personnel or veterans be taken advantage of. Shame on u.

Review about: Avasflowers Arrangement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Avasflowers?

Comments

West Lafayette, Indiana, United States #1243126

so sad the owner is in the military!!! you would think he would know better!!!!