Avasflowers - Terrible, promises were not kept, Flowers did not get delive

We placed an order for a funeral spray to be delivered at 9 am on a Monday in the town of Minoa, where there is a AVa Flowers. The order was placed online and I made a follow up call to a live person who assured me that the order would’ be delivered to the church in time for the 9 am services.when we followed up on Monday morning we were told they didn’t make it but that they could have if the service would have been at 10 am.

This was a very important spray for the funeral and the fact that I was assured that the spray would make it on time is what is most upsetting. I could have gone with a different florist if I had known.

So nit only were we let down but also the family at the service that were expecting our flower spray. We recommend that you do not use this florist if the flowers are for anything important.

Problem with delivery
Review #1192861 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1192861.

Avasflowers - False advertising

Ordered the white sympathy arrangement online and received what looks like a ‘left over Valentine’s Day ’ stock of grocery store quality flowers. How did we go from all white florals to this!

Horrible customer service.

Manager would not resolve issue. $81 spent on garbage.

Not as described
Review #1192134 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1192134.

Avasflowers - LIES

I phoned in my order and was assured by the agent that my flowers would be delivered by noon, Valentine's Day. Though someone was home the entire day, with two noisy and watchful dogs, I was told the delivery was attempted but no one was home.Lie.

Delivery was made the afternoon of the 16th, though I was told that my insistence that morning that the order be cancelled would be honored and a credit made to my credit card. Lie. Several attempts to contact them from the 14th to the 16th were frustrating. After sitting on hold for nearly 15 minutes on the 14th, I was advised that "they did not accept calls, but would schedule a call back the following day at the time I select." A choice of times was offered, but there was no way of knowing what time zone those times were in.

I selected one and received a call from them at 5:55am and told to press 1 if I wanted to speak with an agent. I did and was told(by recording) that the office was closed and I should call back during normal business hours??? This is the worst experience I've ever had with any company. Their customer service reps are obviously reading from a script and practically ignore what is said to them.

I have had several conversations with several agents. One said I would get a credit, and an email confirmation. Didn't happen. Lie.

Many apologies and empty offers for discounts on my next purchase--never going to happen!!--I received a message from my girl friend that flowers had been delivered the afternoon of the 16th, though the order had been canceled that morning. It was made up of a handful of red roses, another handful of red carnations and a cheap vase.

It lacked the artistic appeal and beauty one would expect from an $80 plus arrangement. I could detail more or their incompetence and dishonesty, but if this doesn't dissuade you from calling them, more wouldn't help.

Problem with delivery
Review #1191602 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1191602.

Avasflowers - Unreliable

One word to truly describe this company would be unreliable. As a flower company you would expect them to handle heavy volume during major holidays and clearly cannot.

I placed 2 orders on Feb. 2, one for the 13th and the other the 14th. I ordered 24 rainbow roses to be delivered the day before Valentine’s Day and 15 stems including a vase of birds of paradise to be delivered on the 14th. I’ve order this arrangement many times before knowing what I would be receiving.

Now anyone I feel with common sense in this business would reach out to the customer by phone to relay any major discrepancies for an order but this company chose to send me an email on the 12th, 10 days after my order has been placed and 2 days before they were supposed to be sent letting me know that my original was no longer available and they would be sending me assorted colored roses instead as an “upgrade”. Failing to see this email and unaware of what I was receiving until today came. Well not only did they now send me my rainbow roses today but tell me that since I didn’t respond to their email they sent me the assorted roses to make up for the birds of paradise. Now anyone who knows flowers would know these are two VERY different types of flowers.

After speaking with someone I was told they would not be able to refund me for the $70 assorted roses I never wanted as well as telling me I will not be receiving the rainbow roses and that they will have to create a new order for them to go out on Friday. I was truly dissatisfied not only with the representative on the phone but this company in general.

Just as a comparison this company works out of NJ I am a customer in NY who also ordered flowers from HI and even they had the common sense to call me when there was a discrepancy in my order. Truly unreal.

ccasale_81
Order processing issue
Review #1189220 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - I wish that I found this section before I placed my order

I wanted to give my girlfriend a nice floral arrangement for Valentines. I was having it delivered on Monday.

Before Valentines day. I saw a wide variety of arrangements and found the one that I really liked. I called to speak with an agent to make sure nothing would go wrong. My first mistake.

As it turns out this company is operated by a bunch of crooks. Who put up pages of nice arrangements in order to get your attention. And once they have that they lie, cheat and deceive you. The arrangement that I wanted was not part of their advertised discount and free delivery.

So the agent said that he could help me with an arrangement that would be equal to the one that I wanted. He said that he could do an arrangement with 15 roses and add some carnations and greenery to make it look like what I wanted. "LIAR" Like other complaints that I have read. They charge you $70 to $80 dollars for what you think you are going to get.

Only to when and if you receive your flowers that you realize that you have been ripped off. My flowers were delivered on Monday and on time. The arrangement had 7 roses and 8 carnations and a bow that I had to pay extra for. I called to complain and they just gave me the run around.

Telling me that I got what I ordered 15 stems. No matter how many times I tried to tell them that Is not what I was told when I placed my order they was saying the same thing.

You got 15 stems. DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE THAT WE DID

Not as described
Review #1188547 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1188547.
2.2

Avasflowers - Invoices Not Itemized

Consumers should read terms/conditions for hidden charges, but Avas should have itemized invoices. 1st phone rep transfered me to survey, when I was firm on canceling oder & would not back down from her offering 10% off & $10 credit.

2nd call I reached an Acct Manager Albert. He listened as I vented & was more than accomodating.

I informed I'll wait for delivery to my receipent & follow-up with picture if it is not a QUALITY purchase & will demand refund. I'm trusting Albert's service and reassurance of an arrangement that will be delivered with quality and care.

Not as described
Review #1188247 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1188247.

Avasflowers - Fail to deliver

I am so angery with myself, for using this company,Avas flowers, I order an arrangement for my sick friend, today Feb 2,2018 @ 10:00 am this morning to be delivered before 5:00 pm today Feb 2,2018. I get a text @ 2:35pm to give them a call and I did, they tell me that they are going to updated my order to two dozens of red roses, and they willbe delived tomorrow Saturday Feb 3, 2018 I told them I didn't order any red roses and I need to cancel the order, I was told that I wouldn't be getting a full refund, that they would be keeping $17.00 of my $70.00, so right now I am out of $70.00.

I am going to try and see if I can stop payment thru my charge card company.

my order number is 4946588, Oscar took my order with his lying self. when I called back, I gotten into an arugment with someone who didn't speak english well and we aruger for about 20 min,

I liked
Looks of the arrangement, Same day delivery
I didn’t like
Scam artists, Late delivery of flower order and no card with the flowers, And did not refund
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1181755 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1181755.
2.6

Avasflowers - Pretty disappointed

On 1/25/18 I ordered an arrangement and a balloon to be delivered for a good friends birthday. The arrangement didn’t look like the photo and they didn’t deliver the balloon.

The arrangement itself was decent but not what I was expecting after looking online.

After contacting them, they did issue a refund for the balloon but they said the arrangement was up to their standards. Definitely will not use this company again nor would I recommend it.

Not as described
Review #1178872 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1178872.

Avasflowers - Horrible customer service

when the delivery didn't happen when it was supposed to, the horrible phone calls happened. First to argue about the delivery (which they said was delivered but then changed thier mind) then when flowers where delivered, they left them out in the freezing January weather.

The arrangement wasn't what it was supposed to be, I actually wouldn't call it an arrangement since it was just thrown in a vase sloppy.

they didn't deliver the full size card that was paid for or the 25 dollar box of chocolate that was also added on. So when I called to complain they had all sorts of excuses and after 2 days of calling, the flowers where dead (because that is what happens when the freeze and then thaw) they refunded only half the money because in thier opinion the arrangement didn't have to look anything like it was supposed to as long as something was delivered.

tazoreo_82
Not as described
Review #1177803 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY~ TOTAL SCAM

I recently googled a florist in Sun City, AZ and it came up Ava's Flowers. I called, and like everyone else, was led to believe they were a local florist.

I ordered a PREMIUM bouquet with a special red colored vase to accent the flowers. My family received a small bouquet, that was actually looked like any other standard bouquet, with a clear vase. I have called several times and got the run around and was told they would reimburse me for the vase. I requested they send someone to come get the flowers and reimburse me in full, and they refused.

I would have been better off sending money to their neighbor and have them go to Safeway.

ON THEIR WEBSITE THEY SAY THEY PRIDE THEMSELVES ON SATISFIED CUSTOMERS~ DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!! THEY ARE IN BUSINESS TO RIP PEOPLE OFF AND NOTHING ELSE.

Read

Avas flowers will charge you the $83 and then send $45-$50 to a local florist saying that an arrangement "similar" to what you requested is okay for delivery. With only part of what you paid for the order, the local florist is limited in what he or she can do.

h.kitchener

Dispute the charge. If nothing else, they will have to pay the "dispute fee" of around $25 to the card company.

Enokaalii
I didn’t like
Quality of product and lack of customer service
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1166229 is a subjective opinion of poster.