Avasflowers - Wrong flowers

Our family menber is Fighting cancer we ask that Arrangement be made using pink flowers only. They sent Peach purple and green.

They sent what they wanted to send.

They were supposed to include two balloons helium balloons they didn't send that and they say to accommodate us for the inconvenience they want to give us 10% off the bill well first off we ordered on the 16th the order didn't go out until the 17th with that you gave us 10% off of that now you telling you going to give us another 10% off the bill. I don't want the 10% just give me those pink flowers that order.

user37615502
Not as described
Review #1212902 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Terrible Customer Service/DELIVERY

I THOUGHT It was the local floral where my parents live....I ordered these flowers ONLINE...received the confirmation email...the information was incorrect....I call their customer service...I have NEVER had such a terrible time TRYING to clear up a SIMPLE FIRST NAME....I then TRIED to just cancel...that was a NO, she stated they would UPGRADE the arrangement and include a 10% discount...I said NO, I WOULD RATHER CANCEL...that was still a NO....the order had already been placed...frustrated....then my Mom sent me a picture, and said thank you...I SAW the FLOWERS and was PISSED...I HAD ALSO ORDERED BALLOONS...THIS IS NOT WHAT I ORDERED, NO BALLOONS....I CALLED and once again HORRIBLE SERVICE...I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN a bad review...BUT REALLY...THEY CHARGED MY $80 plus dollars for something like THAT...REALLY?!?!?!?!

user52613895
I didn’t like
Being overcharged for an item that was not as described, Product smaller than advertised
Problem with delivery
Review #1212258 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - Bait and Switch

I could have purchased a better bouquet from a grocery store for a quarter of the price. They showed a beautiful bouquet on their website and then used cheap flowers and filler.

I first wanted tulips but they didn't have them so they said they could use Gerber daisies instead. I asked for a happy colorful bouquet of only daisies and a clear vase. Instead I ended up with a muted looking arrangement with a few Gerber daisies and an ugly pink, tacky vase. The customer service representative said she didn't receive my photo of the ugly arrangement which I sent three times and told ME to call them back tomorrow!!

She wasn't helpful at all and I could barely understand her. She then told me to hold on for a customer satisfaction review which I did but she never connected me! Surprise!!

Terrible customer service and cheap ugly flowers. DO NOT USE AVA'S FLOWERS!

Read

You could have bought the bouquet you received for about $25 plus the cost of the vase about $8 counting the ribbon and Avas probably sent a real florist $40 which they took their delivery charge out of. Avas is a sending only call center located in NJ with another call center in NY.

They are lucky that any florist kept the order. The only thing Avas can guarantee you is that they will take your money and won't care if you get anything for it.

user73611708
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1211379 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.2

Avasflowers - Never Again

I needed flowers for a funeral for my sister's mother-in-law. Ordered flowers from Avas Flowers.

There was free delivery being offered that day and 45% off my order. There were 3 options for the arrangement that I chose. I picked the deluxe option. Checked out with my price of $48.00.

The chrage came through my bank for a total of $48.00. I tried to contact customer service via email. Never received a response or a copy of the invoice for that matter after requesting a copy. I was also not impressed with the quality of the flower arrangement.

The flowers used were very inexpensive and although similar to what was in the picture, it fell short of my expectations. Do not trust this vendor!

user50610561
Price reduction
Review #1210940 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - TERRIBLE!! THE WORST!! SCAM

This company is HORRENDOUS. I ordered a teddy bear, balloons and cookies for a little boy in intensive care.

The girl who took my order rushed through the transaction without even offering to review it with me for accuracy. That should have been my first red flag, not to place the order. The girl then attempted to end the call without even giving me a price. When I asked about the price she said $80.

I thought that was excessive, but was pressed for time and wanted the child to have the get well package. When I later checked my invoice, they charged me $115 instead of the agreed upon $80. I called back immediately and told them to cancel the order. Although I was told the order would be cancelled, it was not.

I called back 6 times and each time I was left on hold between 15 to 20 minutes before the call just hung up. Although I requested to speak with a supervisor, no one ever came on the phone. This company is highly unprofessional and shady. DONT MAKE THE MISTAKE I MADE.

NEVER ORDER FROM HERE!!! They mislead you and rip you off.

user63602897
Anything about the experience
Price reduction
Review #1207707 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Avasflowers - DON'T BE SCAMMED!

I called Avas to purchase an arrangement and was suckered in on buying a deluxe package! When the flowers arrived a few days later the flowers looked a lot smaller than the website pics....

And 75 percent of the flowers looked almost dead and welted. Called their customer service dept. And basically gave me the run around and put on hold 4 times. Long story short they set up a time for the so called designer to redeliver and pickup old flowers.

Lady shows up pissed off at the world! Holding an arrangement that was a tenth of the size of original arrangement. Argued with me for 10 minutes over why I had paid and what product I should of received.... Basically she said that it's not her screw up and that I needed to contact Avas for a refund.

I didn't accept new delivery and sent her away! She also educated me that Avas was just a call center and paid local florists to fill orders. Also that she didn't appreciate working with them because they always shorted her. I contacted Avas and again got the run around over and over but they never admitted their faults!

Shame in me for not looking up their reviews and doing more research. Small lesson learned!!

Don't ever do business with this company!! They will definitely scam you 1 way or another!

Not as described
Review #1206808 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1206808.
1.1

Avasflowers - Rip-off, what you order is not what you get!

The flower arrangement with delivery totaled 70.00+ dollars. The Item ordered was not even close to what was delivered, and note in the photo, the wilted flower.

I understand the company’s right to substitute some flowers in arrangements but this is a rip off. And their response is that the order is a representation and here is 10.00 for a future order! Photo on left taken 30 min.

after delivery. Photo on right is what was ordered only with a clear vase.

Not as described
Review #1200906 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1200906.
1.3

Avasflowers - Beware!

Jackie

1 review

Published 52 seconds ago

Beware of Avas flowers!

So a year ago I ordered an arrangement from Ava’s to be delivered, unlike most times when I have flowers delivered I actually saw the next day. To say I was disappointed was an understatement, I was actually embarrassed by the size and quality of said arrangement as I had paid a good deal of money on them. I published a review on there website and received the following email from them within a few days:

“I would like to take this time to apologize. We are committed to quality and service. Our guarantee is our personal commitment to our customers to create long term relationships. Your satisfaction is our Number One priority, not just because it's our job, but because we really do care.

We have deposited store credit in the amount of $20.00. This store credit can be used at any time, for any occasion, anywhere in the US and they never expire!

We understand the importance of every floral order and we take great pride in ensuring that our customers are satisfied. We look forward to resolving your concerns.

Sincerely,

Avas Flowers

877-638-3303

So I just tried to log onto their website to use the $20 credit and got an error message that their system did not recognize my email address.....you mean the same email address that you sent the above message to??!!

Beware of Avas flowers!!!

Loss
Review #1200086 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1200086.

Avasflowers - Poor quality

An arrangement was sent and the first had flowers dying the next day. It took two days to get ahold of them and the replacement was equally as bad.

These folks are terrible at responding and quality is worse. Do not buy from them

Bad quality
Review #1197061 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1197061.

Avasflowers - NEVER ORDER FROM AVA'S FLOWERS

I chose Ava's Flowers specifically because I like to support family-owned businesses. I did not place the order online – instead I called to discuss floral options with a sales person.

This was a very special, very important arrangement for a cancer patient. I wanted the biggest, brightest bouquet of carnations (the recipient's favorite flower) that I could buy for my budget of $64. I even asked if we could forego the vase in order to afford more carnations in the arrangement (and have them wrapped in paper or plastic). After putting me on hold, Tony the customer service rep told me an arrangement could be made with 30 brightly colored carnations and they could also be put in a vase for that price.

He continued to ask detailed questions during the ordering: what color ribbon (Tony suggested silver) plus what time should it arrive, and a phone number to contact me with any questions. When I asked if it could be an afternoon delivery (so it would not wake the ailing recipient) Tony put me on hold to inquire, and came back on the line to tell me yes. I was thrilled. 30 brightly colored carnations in a vase with a silver bow to be delivered between 3-4pm.

Instead 13 carnations in a vase with a yellow bow was delivered at 11:50am. I do not understand why Ava's asked so many specific questions during the ordering process only to have those details completely disregarded. Why was I not contacted about the change in delivery time to make sure someone was home to receive the arrangement 3 hours earlier than scheduled? If a silver bow was not available, I don't understand why I was not contacted to ask for a 2nd choice.

And 13 carnations? For $64? I called Ava’s Flowers and told customer service representative Maria, “There’s been a terrible mistake.” Maria said she could tell by looking at the order that something went wrong. She asked me to email a photo of the delivered arrangement to Ava’s Flowers.

Later I received an email response from Nelson V: “After reviewing your photo and the recipe of this particular arrangement all flowers are represented accordingly. Therefore, your order has been approved and meets the Product Description.” He sent his regrets and a coupon for $10 off my next order.

Finished product
Problem with delivery
Full refund
Review #1193474 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1193474.